[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
kolp wrote:
Interesting build, thanks for sharing it.

I wonder if using AR/ES gear with the same tree would work?

I have these items:

If I can roll 22% ES on the necklace, along with crit chance and another good suffix I think it will work. I had a CI mjolner Templar with this gear a 500 ES helm that had 10k ES and 10K armor before granite (no IR), but didn't like it much. Also, with the amulet above, do you think a good dagger would work, or do you still recommend claw?

Hi kolp,
I think your gear will work well with this build,
you will have more phys effective life than I do, but less elemental effective life.
dagger + life leech on ammy and rings will work, but probably not as good,
because it'll be harder to cap leech.
capping leech is a pretty important part of this build.
this build is all about high regen+leech and high es pool
i hope this answer your questions :)
"
dimenrush wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
Interesting build, thanks for sharing it.

I wonder if using AR/ES gear with the same tree would work?

I have these items:

If I can roll 22% ES on the necklace, along with crit chance and another good suffix I think it will work. I had a CI mjolner Templar with this gear a 500 ES helm that had 10k ES and 10K armor before granite (no IR), but didn't like it much. Also, with the amulet above, do you think a good dagger would work, or do you still recommend claw?

Hi kolp,
I think your gear will work well with this build,
you will have more phys effective life than I do, but less elemental effective life.
dagger + life leech on ammy and rings will work, but probably not as good,
because it'll be harder to cap leech.
capping leech is a pretty important part of this build.
this build is all about high regen+leech and high es pool
i hope this answer your questions :)

Thanks for the response. I could still hit 20% leech and 10k+ ES pool with these items below using your tree (modify to take PA with CoE helm), but I will never approach 16-20K pool you have. Hopefully the armor from gear and higher damage makes up for the lower ES.

plus 20/20 blood rage will yield 24% life (ES) leech.

edit- I need my coffee I guess, I forgot PA doesn't work with CI...so no CoE. More ES now but less leech...
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 22, 2014, 9:26:05 AM
with a propper dagger build you will do so much dmg, that you can be at leechcap at around 10% lifeleech..... assuming you'll be at 10k es
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 22, 2014, 8:41:09 AM
"
danisonxtc wrote:
with a propper dagger build you will do so much dmg, that you can be at leechcap at around 10% lifeleech..... assuming you'll be at 10k es

Yes, I think dagger will work too, but as dimen said you will need to stack leech from other gear slots if you want to max leech rate, which is the point of the build.

Also, what is you guys thoughts on this helm? It dropped in a map last week. I realize that its not the best stats, but I calculated that with the top flat ES mod it can reach 375 ES. The accuracy/light radius mod is wasted, but not totally worthless. And the life regen kinda goes with the theme of the build, and it's top tier roll (of the phoenix 6-7).

Was thinking it would go good with my other AR/ES gears.

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Thanks for the response. I could still hit 20% leech and 10k+ ES pool with these items below using your tree (modify to take PA with CoE helm), but I will never approach 16-20K pool you have. Hopefully the armor from gear and higher damage makes up for the lower ES.

plus 20/20 blood rage will yield 24% life (ES) leech.

edit- I need my coffee I guess, I forgot PA doesn't work with CI...so no CoE. More ES now but less leech...

That will be very viable, but for the armour I would still recommand pure es gear,
since phys dmg is never a problem in late game. Not to mention the armour probably will not make up for the es loss :)
Last edited by dimenrush on Apr 22, 2014, 9:46:20 AM
Definitely a build to follow. Nice work!
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
Definitely a build to follow. Nice work!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :) I'm hoping more people see it and try it out :)
Isn't something like this better?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDI0NSQ48DkgPxBB7ES8RlhRxFdcWQBa_GLAabBzcHhokiyThKCoo-ilPKwosvzBUOtg7fDvhPI4_m0BVQ2NEgUcGTdhWY1fJWPVZ819qY0Nmnm0Zb1dwUnFNcql8u3_GgW-FfYauh9uLeox2kc6SfZMnmG-ZV5mams-drp3Enjyfy6Kjpn-nCKcrrKqxs7QMtMW1SLb3tzG4k7jKu-2-OsAawFHBAMHFwfPC7MNt14bbGtwj4vfjhOQi5c_qGOq662Pr7uwY7DjtQfLh83Hz6vVL9zL3wfjr-0X_kw==
how do you deal with status ailments (frozen, shock) esp when you dont have that good gear? from how i understand it, you get frozen and shocked and so on ALOT when using CI.
"
Revolutionary wrote:
how do you deal with status ailments (frozen, shock) esp when you dont have that good gear? from how i understand it, you get frozen and shocked and so on ALOT when using CI.

auxium vs frozen and topaz flask with shock removal vs shock.
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info