[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
Cr00chy wrote:
"
battled wrote:
"
PeeWilly wrote:
how do you get armor when all your gear is es?

Grace aura

"close to 10k armour with flask" Grace wouldnt give him any armour sense he didnt grad iron reflex. plus he has 100%~ increased armour through the passive tree.

The armour is from granite flasks which i am able to sustain with crits
(3 granite flaks with surgeon rolls + 90% more armour)

i drop those granite flaks in queen fights so i'll only have 16 ~ 24% phys reduction

from endurance charges

btw, the mana leech / sec is capped by 20% max just like life and es :P
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
This is cool. Thanks for giving me some inspiration for a new build.

Can you post the "C" screenshot of Offensive stats? I want to see how much Life Leech and Regen you do per second of hit.

I have 23% life leech, from lv 5 blood rage(8%) and 15% from passive + claw

with the 30k phys dps, I can create 6900 life leech / sec

so my es is above 20k, i would probably need new claw or life leech on rings to cap leech again

Nice build, so much ES !! :)
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Apr 22, 2014, 1:44:03 AM
it seems like you are wasting one point

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDI0NSQ48DkgQexEvEZYUcRXXFf0WQBa_HNweGiSLJ-0oKij6KU8rCiy_MFQ0CjrYO-E8LTyOPQ9AVUGHQ2NHBk3YVmNXyVj1X2pjQ2aeZx5qfm0Zb1dwUnFNfLt_xoFvgseFfYauh9uLeox2kc6TJ5lXmZqaz52jncSePJ_LoqOmf6crsbO0DLTFtUi297cxtz677b46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MNtxBXE9sau1gfXhtsa4vfjhOq662PsGOw47UHtdu-g8uHzcfPq9Uv3wfno_Kv_k6yqcqn3MuoY-Os=

"
Sandah wrote:
it seems like you are wasting one point

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDI0NSQ48DkgQexEvEZYUcRXXFf0WQBa_HNweGiSLJ-0oKij6KU8rCiy_MFQ0CjrYO-E8LTyOPQ9AVUGHQ2NHBk3YVmNXyVj1X2pjQ2aeZx5qfm0Zb1dwUnFNfLt_xoFvgseFfYauh9uLeox2kc6TJ5lXmZqaz52jncSePJ_LoqOmf6crsbO0DLTFtUi297cxtz677b46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MNtxBXE9sau1gfXhtsa4vfjhOq662PsGOw47UHtdu-g8uHzcfPq9Uv3wfno_Kv_k6yqcqn3MuoY-Os=

True! i modified my current passive to your version, but when i level up more, i'll probably change back since i want to grab warrior's blood! But still! big thanks!
Last edited by dimenrush on Apr 22, 2014, 3:44:16 AM
you cant have armor with your gear since you neither use IR nor you use armor gear...

so that must be with flasks up
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 22, 2014, 6:29:59 AM
Hey man.I think your build is awasome.However you are wrong about something.There is not a leech rate cap,that you have to hit.There is a SET LEECH RATE.No matter what your damage is,the leech rate of life leech is ALWAYS at 20% of your max ES per second.Here is a post of Mark about it
There's no such thing and never has been. There is not a "cap" on leech rate, just a set rate.
All leech, always, happens at the leech rate (20% of max life per second unless you use the quality gem). That's not a cap that has to be reached, all leech is that fast, and cannot be slower*. The only thing that changes based on the size of the hit is the duration for which that leech lasts.

Especially since you are playing crits you will not have issues with it,so all in all,it is a waste not going dagger.The extra leech of claws become worthless,unless you are using vaal pact.SO i beleive you are much better off going daggers.You will have higher DPS,and much more consistent damage due to the higher crit chance.

Thats one thing.The other thing is propably stronger auras.

There are 2 trees i would suggest for one level higher than you are,if u have a great dagger.
1)Same as your previous just with much higher DPS and more consistent damage,and 10% more ES

2)With less damage passives,but with 21% reduced reserve for auras,which will allows you with double strike to permanently have dicipline,hatred and vitality up,and with 38% stronger auras,which means: 121 more flat ES from discipline,14% more cold damage added(thats essentialy 14% more,which is alot, and 0.6% more regen from vitality.So all in all higher ES,higher regen,and due to daggers and the buffed hatred,propably higher DPS than you currently have
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Interesting build, thanks for sharing it.

I wonder if using AR/ES gear with the same tree would work?

I have these items:

If I can roll 22% ES on the necklace, along with crit chance and another good suffix I think it will work. I had a CI mjolner Templar with this gear a 500 ES helm that had 10k ES and 10K armor before granite (no IR), but didn't like it much. Also, with the amulet above, do you think a good dagger would work, or do you still recommend claw?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Poutsos wrote:
Hey man.I think your build is awasome.However you are wrong about something.There is not a leech rate cap,that you have to hit.There is a SET LEECH RATE.No matter what your damage is,the leech rate of life leech is ALWAYS at 20% of your max ES per second.Here is a post of Mark about it
There's no such thing and never has been. There is not a "cap" on leech rate, just a set rate.
All leech, always, happens at the leech rate (20% of max life per second unless you use the quality gem). That's not a cap that has to be reached, all leech is that fast, and cannot be slower*. The only thing that changes based on the size of the hit is the duration for which that leech lasts.

Hi Poutsos,
I'm very well aware of how life leech works :) actually i have a long thread about it on another forum, but it's in
Chinese.
I don't think you really understand what i mean by cap on leech rate.
Average leech rate = Average life leeched / time passed.
each hit you land, will create a period of time you regenerate 20% of you max es per second.
so it will be like blocks and blocks of time where you are leeching, in between, you're not.
The cap will be there's almost no space between each blocks.
cap leech = leeching 20% max ES constantly
I can do a mathematical model about how margin effect and how do you get the most efficient leech.
but it's just easier to maintain your dps * life leech = max es * 20%
you will leech slightly lower than that rate. Because in last patch, the life leech will no longer queue.
But as long as you have more than that, you can get pretty close to that rate.

2ndly,
with dagger, i will not have sufficient % leech to achieve constant leeching(which is the cap i talked about)
i will have 1/3 %life leech but only about 1.2 times the damage. that is no good for my build.
As for the auras, I have also consider that before.
There are a few reasons why I didnt run those aura passives.
First of all, the extra damage on aura will not help leeching, i would rather pick up the 10%phys and 20%phys + 20str
When you have close to 25k es, you will need A LOT of life leech and phys dmg to cap leech.
2ndly, spending that much passives on auras, i will have to give up some regen or es nodes,
from what I calculated, that's not something I would do.
Also, you loose efficiency when duo playing with an aura build friend.
These are my thoughts :)
Thanks for sharing still:D

"
kolp wrote:
Interesting build, thanks for sharing it.

I wonder if using AR/ES gear with the same tree would work?

I have these items:

If I can roll 22% ES on the necklace, along with crit chance and another good suffix I think it will work. I had a CI mjolner Templar with this gear a 500 ES helm that had 10k ES and 10K armor before granite (no IR), but didn't like it much. Also, with the amulet above, do you think a good dagger would work, or do you still recommend claw?

if you have some leech on gear and bloodrage daggers will work too.
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info