Game crashes during Atziri Fight

Same problem here on TaiWan server...game crash every time when i killed atziri's clone
fix it plz...
Last edited by g0dkeith on Jan 8, 2015, 5:59:03 AM
happening to me also fix it please
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
I am having the same problem during the atziri fight. It only seems to happen whens she's ending her split phase and only when RF is turned on ( which is the whole fight). Can someone at GGG take a look at this issue and get back to us please? This bug is keeping me from progressing to uber atziri because im scared of losing a portal to a crash since it could be my last portal and cause me to lose my set.
10 more acts and 1000 years of PoE !!!!!
Same problem here.
I have same problem with Righteous Fire Incinerate character.
Last edited by palmwine on Feb 11, 2015, 9:10:23 PM
Because this was the first google result I could find, I'll post here. Necro, but w/e.

Still happening. Not playing RF as some people on the thread. Disfavour cyclone. Crash always happen after split phase ends. Approx every 5th run.

No damn idea what causes it, but it's always after split phase.
IGN Shap
Having the same issue, im using RF, i turn RF on every time she is reassembling , im crashing every single time she comes back from 4 clones phase, i never kill the "mirror one" if that helps.

It's really annoying farming atziri is one of the only things i like to do when im solo... I'm hoping GGG focus on those fix in the beta too.

Edit: It looks like if i turn off RF and wait for her to be really there i dont crash.
IGN: Ziggro
Last edited by ziggro on May 24, 2015, 7:09:24 PM
This issue was (re)reported recently. While this is a bug, surely, there is a simple fix that was found in the reddit thread that op brought up:

The bug is specifically from you standing on her when she's reforming. So stop standing on top of Atziri when she reforms.

Just give her a little breathing room and you'll be fine. Or, alternative, pop an anti-burn flask when the clone phase end and reactivate it about the time she finishes reforming (as ziggro ended up doing).
I'm also experiencing this bug, and i'm also running RF. heavent tried it without RF yet.
Just had the same bug, both after the 2nd and 3rd split phases.

For informations sake, i didnt run RF, and the crashes only started happening when i started using Frenzy instead of Wild Strike to keep up charges during the fight.

Might be however that i was doing what TimeDilation described. After taking her on a few times with wild strike and failing i was on top of my game while using Frenzy, could well be i was so on top of my game that i stood on top of her after the split. Will take your recommendation with me for the next run, thanks!

[edit]I can confirm with a few more runs that what TimeDilation described indeed seems to be what's happening[/]
Last edited by Toverkol on Aug 1, 2015, 10:10:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info