Game crashes during Atziri Fight

Happened two times so far at the same moment.
When Atziri reassembles from her 4 Split Form, the Game crashes with "PathofExile.exe stopped working"
Not sure if I died there, but atleast one Portal get lost to it.

I have a Nvidia GTX 760 updated Drivers, Win8 64bit, playing on 1400x900 Windowed Fullscreen

Also it crashes only once per Bossfight. Both were the second time she reassembled herself. After that and the first time it works without Problems. Dont know if this is tied to it with my small sample size, but ill try it again today

edit: 3rd time in a row now, always Crash at second Transormation
Last edited by Leendia on Apr 19, 2014, 8:00:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hello,

I had the same issue today, after the 2nd 4 atziri form. Unfortunately, I was out of portal after that :/
I'm playing with a AMD 7870 and Win8 64 bits, 1920*1080 Windowed Fullscreen.
If needed, I have a video of my fight.

Refund the midnights!! :)

Edit: the error message was pathofexilesteam.exe stopped working
Last edited by Porcoflic on Apr 19, 2014, 7:36:24 PM
Little Update:
tried her multiple times since last report, Game still crashes.
But the crash is no longer limited to the second time she changes Phases.
Once it crashed everytime (3 total) and has happened on the last time only aswell.
But never has a fight been without a Crash

Also i tried to run the packcheck.exe in the game folder and
reinstalled the Game several times, using the Standalone client as well as the Steam client.
Hello,

I have a similiar problem. The game sometimes crashes when Atziri switches to her second form (shielded phase). Not in every run but often. The game crash happens only with my Righteous fire character. I have a Reaver who can kill Atziri without any game crash.

I tried to reinstall the game already but the problem still occurs.

Error message: "pathofexile.exe stopped working"

System: Intel CPU Haswell 4650, ATI graphics, 1920*1080 Windowed Fullscreen mode

Looking forward to get it fixed soon.
IGN ................... MikeManning
Alt Art Stuff ....... view-thread/1401085
Shop ................. view-thread/536289
Boost-Service .... view-thread/543033
Gilde ................. view-thread/817890
I am having hte same issue. atziri fight keeps crashing on me. right after I defeat her mirror's.
"
pasta777 wrote:
The game crash happens only with my Righteous fire character.

I'm also crashing on a RF character. You might be on to something here
I am having hte same issue. atziri fight keeps crashing on me. right after I defeat her mirror's.
For those using RF, i have reached a 0% crash quote, just by keeping enough distance to her.
I think the crash is caused because RF tries to damage an entity that possibly doesn't exist, or isn't allowed to be damaged (reassembling Atziri)
Try to finish the 4 split Phase with a ranged cull attack so your RF doesn't intersect with anything from Atziri and only go back in once she starts using her Skills.
Last edited by Leendia on May 13, 2014, 11:55:22 AM
I'm getting this crash as well. It's right when the mirrors have died and she is reappearing. I'm also using righteous fire when it happens so that does seem like it could be a cause.
This is still a problem. I have been farming her for two days and i've crashed almost every single instance (I'm using RF also)

Can someone please look into this issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info