Upcoming Elite Armour Skin Microtransaction Set

i hate spending money on shit but fuck it again... how many euros will i donate to you guys? cool stuff
"
Oh look, more Guild Wars skins.

That sounds like a complaint
Please an alternate effect for the ground slam skill that looks the same as the original effect and doesn't have the issues that you guys change the effect in the first place.
I don't think anyone has looked forward to a patch as much as I'm looking forward to 1.1.2b- still can't play my main account due to bug... :(

Any Idea what day it's deploying Chris?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 14, 2014, 8:23:26 AM
Id like to see a new weapon effect's similar to Divine, perhaps the same thing but different color.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
man this looks sick im very interested just one question does this set remove OOS when equipped?
Why is everything so gaudy now?
IGN: Orrus, Funishment, Grumblethorpe
Creator of TQ:IT xMax mod: http://tinyurl.com/d5odb5u
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Also, can Ice Nova get some love?

It has two cosmetic variations - or do you want an update to the core skill too?

Right now it seems Concentrated Effect is almost required for getting the DPS up there (for level 70+ maps). That support makes the mana cost pretty high, especially when in a 5 or 6-link.

Thanks for listening, Chris! You rule and I'm going to play for years.

Long live GGG! :D

And even then the damage is still pretty sub-par. Good luck killing anything that isn't a white mob with it.
So if i want to remove the yellow stuff i gotta buy 2 now? well GGG this is kinda pushing
IGN: Ziggro
Black Version.

No food in fridge... Beer it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info