Upcoming Elite Armour Skin Microtransaction Set

"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Less appearance-related microtransactions and more skill effect microtransactions!

We're certainly working on some awesome skill ones too! An average armour piece skin sells so many times more than an average skill does, though.

"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Also, can Ice Nova get some love?

It has two cosmetic variations - or do you want an update to the core skill too?

"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Thanks for updating Ground Slam. The old effect looked so outdated. New skill effects = me playing more builds.

You're welcome.

"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Will we see new supporter packs soon?

The current supporter packs still have a couple of months left in them.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Blegh.
"
Chris wrote:

"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Also, can Ice Nova get some love?

It has two cosmetic variations - or do you want an update to the core skill too?

Right now it seems Concentrated Effect is almost required for getting the DPS up there (for level 70+ maps). That support makes the mana cost pretty high, especially when in a 5 or 6-link.

Thanks for listening, Chris! You rule and I'm going to play for years.

Long live GGG! :D
Last edited by TRIPL3try on Apr 14, 2014, 1:38:54 AM
Like this better than the old one. Also any chance of a mtx for Freezing Pulse?
When I logged in on youtube and saw a new GGG video about a new armor I was kinda exciting. Sadly it's just a less bling version of the already existing one :/

Well I hope you soon make some pants!
Prismatic Glacial Cascade, rainbow shards, do it!
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
With the seraph set and i bet also with this one, the witch looks from behind like a 12 year old boy, give her a bit more female curves pls :P

The scion got a bit more curves but not really much, idk the other female characters.

But i'm happy you dont made one of them big boobs hentai girls as female characters :P
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
GGG I just bought the Seraph one damnit! Y U NO tell me a week ago!!?? Youre too smart at taking my money
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
cha ching
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
pants yo
You have entered Ghetto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info