Glacial Cascade Perma-freeze build (still in progress)

if you have a 5 link try out added cold,iron will,faster casting,cold pen this with a a strengt life tree + some ele dmg from the templar tree and the frost tingy above the witch atm its still working for me dont now if i will get past 65 the perma freeze works
Better to use HoI instead of Hatred coz it only scales with the phys damage of cascade and the aoe is better for mobs cleaning. Added Light damage i would swap with added cold as it gives more change to freeze especially when its quality one ( Q20 = 10% freeze chance if i'm correct ). I'm not an expert in glacial cascade but i think its one of the cooles spells in the game and i tried it on former toons but never succeeded to make it good for end game.
Till i found this thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1193706 wich i trying out with some minor changes for myself and this one is working great. Mebe you get some ideas to implent them in your build, i'm at work so i can't see your tree but hopes it would help you out. Anyway hf and gl with cascade :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info