Uniques with 3D art: Which are the most needed?

Needs 3d art now
Sp00ky scary skeltal
Is there going to be a list of art being added to items already in game, for the awakening patch ? If soo could a moderator please post the list ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Pretty much chests, weapons, and shields should get top priority since they stand out the most.

The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe

Just to name a few...
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
I wouldn't mind seeing this.

But seriously, race/pvp rewards should have a MUCH higher priority seeing as it's the entire purpose of having them.
IGN: Sexy_Batman Brag_Ironballs Lady_Jaya_Ballard Orbok_Meatgod Two_Open_Sockets
Vis Mortis, Dying Breath and Alberon's Warpath.
I guess everyone has different preferences of which items need to get 3D art.

That is why I recommend that you give the oldest uniques (and race uniques) priority.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Relentless Fury
One I feel would have very high impact in terms of lots of people enjoying the art by using the item (or at least its skin) would be Cloak of Defiance. It really grinds my gears when I put that on expecting to become a Ringwraith and just end up wearing a turtleneck :P

Also, I agree with the people who suggest adding 3D art for all the race rewards, especially the older ones (I know these would affect fewer people, but being able to show off your racing skills and perhaps even your status as a veteran player matters to a lot of players). Even for those who don't currently have one of these rarer items, their 3D skins could become an enticing investment to consider. I honestly think the combo of alternate art versions of Heatshiver + Cloak of Flame would be the coolest look in the game, and even though I wasn't racing back then, playing the game long enough and farming the currency to be able to afford these skins would be a nice long term goal for me.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info