Uniques with 3D art: Which are the most needed?

Overall surely not the most needed, but on a personal level: Alternate Artwork Demigod's boots.

All the other pieces of the Demigod series do have their own art, but not the boots and they're starting to be quite old already.

Chernobog's shield on the list as number 2. Just because it looks so badass with all the pentagrams and stuff.

These gets my vote.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

It's been on almost every one of my characters since closed beta, still waiting on that 3D art....
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
I give my vote to Infractem. I'd also like to see the race reward Aurumvorax and race reward Brightbeak get models.

(or I could be biased and say Cybil's Paw...)
Last edited by Bunnu on Apr 9, 2014, 2:44:24 AM
"
Bunnu wrote:
I give my vote to Infractem.

I want it to use it in a Burning Arrow AoF templar and that bow doesn't look like a Decimation
bow.It looks like this
To crit or not to crit ?
Ok, lets look at this logigcally. Which unique item 3D art is the most needed?
It's the ones that will have the most and largest positive feedback from the community (this is basically what you are asking). So which ones are those?

1- The ones that are used by the most people. This will obviously make the most people happy, to see their unique updated with awesome art :)
So look at your data, make a list of how many of each unique are actively used everyday by the players, and look at the ones at the top of that list.

2- The ones that will have the most impact on the player. By that I mean, it is FAR more impactfull, "cool", to have an awesome looking weapon, than an awesome looking but barely noticable pair of gloves or boots. People care MUCH MORE about the look of their weapon and, in a lesser extent, chest armor and helmet, than the look of the boots and gloves, which most would not care too much one way or an other.
So, in that list you did above, prioritize the top items in this order:

1- Weapons
2- Body armor and Helmets
3- Boots and Gloves

And there you go, the way to go to get the most people pleased.
Last edited by Dreamer000 on Apr 9, 2014, 12:13:01 PM
Infernal Mantle and Cybil's Paw.

I would buy a ton of skin transfers and have all my witches look like school girls if Infernal got its 3d!
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
sewerside wrote:

yes

i was just about to post it when i saw the title

its the best skin ever, i really hope they add it soon

kongors would be nice, it looks bad ass

i have to use quchovreabvy skin on it, makes it look like a massive lollipop

i also think its high time ambus and volls get skins too, theyre really old unqiues and i love the look, always wanted to wear them just for the skin (thank god for skin transfer though)

Lioneyes glare and kaoms primacy would really need one too

and i agree with the above posts, saffels frame and hrimnors would be awesome as well

FYI glare already has 3d art
"
lukeiy wrote:

It's been on almost every one of my characters since closed beta, still waiting on that 3D art....

This already has 3d art. It looks like the base item but it's not (sleeveless etc)
I didn't think of Chernobog's Pillar before, and that one is easy to do. Same with Fencoil, so those two will be in the next item set (among others).
Omnitect of Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info