PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Uniques with 3D art: Which are the most needed?

Hi Erik, These would be my choices. In no particular order.

For those of us that support the game with the skin transfers the eventual adding of all 3d art just adds to the customization potential.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Hey,

I guess this weapon have to get it's own 3D art, I know it's kind of new and for now not that much used, but it will be, the 2D art is amazing, everyone is waiting already for the 3D art

and I have to mention that the gavel normal 3D art is ... uh :D
Last edited by neblus on Apr 18, 2014, 6:18:10 AM
I'd also vote for Skullhead even if most people use it solely for snapshotting. Adding that and Midnight's Bargain has the makings of a fun necromancer theme.
I love Thunderfist

And I think Marohi Erqi need to be rework, the proportion is just not really match with 2D.
"
dlrr wrote:
"
lukeiy wrote:

It's been on almost every one of my characters since closed beta, still waiting on that 3D art....

This already has 3d art. It looks like the base item but it's not (sleeveless etc)

Compared to

Why is it golden, and look nothing like the shape in the 2d art? It's literally just hacked off sleeves and the neckguards are gone...
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
infernal mantle
Icetomb. Some light-blue, icy look will be nice.
IGN: Annamelia (Incursion)

Cloak because.... Cloak.

Cybil's normal claw 3D art is just really irritating to see on a caster though. I want my glowing kitty cat paw!
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
dlrr wrote:
Saffell's Frame! and Cloak of Defiance! and Infernal Mantle! :D

"
Marquoz wrote:
Infernal Mantle and Cybil's Paw.

"
Husken wrote:
infernal mantle

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Infernal Mantle love. <3

+1!

"
DigitalDreams wrote:

For those of us that support the game with the skin transfers the eventual adding of all 3d art just adds to the customization potential.

Oh, gosh! Yes, please!

"
Infernal Mantle. No competition. Least you can do for the poor thing, considering so many people look at her like Shavronne's retarded cousin. Might as well call her Bleh.

No way, man. I totally love that thing! Also, items I don't use but would totally skin with:

Also...also...is this a good place to say how much I adore the Silverbranch and Alternate Art Storm Cloud? Please make more like those!
Last edited by feyith on May 4, 2014, 1:14:03 AM

Saffel's is one of the best shields in the game but looks like a painted wooden block =(, amazing potential from just the 2D Art

Although not the most popular item, i think it, personally has a lot of potential and recently with the recent lvl 84 Ambush Atziri Kill by an Underfunded Incinerator, the build has been getting more people on board. Link http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/912841

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info