[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
tolyandr wrote:
Totemic Zeal really affect totem cast speed or its only tooltip bug?

It does affect casting speed from the flame totem itself, you can test at casts per second.
Spell damage does not affect totem damage. Why so much spell damage on items ?
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle wrote:

Spell damage does affect totem damage. Totems are considered spells and are affected by spell modifiers.
"
Jgizle wrote:

Because it affects flame totem....
"
Rufus66 wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

So it doesn't effect searing bond but does effect flame totems? I know for a fact it does not work on searing bond totem.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
Rufus66 wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

So it doesn't effect searing bond but does effect flame totems? I know for a fact it does not work on searing bond totem.

Burn damage in general is not affected by spell damage. It has nothing to do with it being a totem.
Better skill tree for this build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn1W1Jy-eze8OpzC8nxRxFCCkrPjr378DxlBH8i_qGErEBg4YkfcyeGlj_XKp9q4J9qyqWfMn7SoTwBr8S8T2WiuQVWaebBY8LSynp4T60ocZxq6j8ho4fuIdFDbpEMy3PoBWj0bjaiu2_gpPfZuhjEbyRdi9UWD313gv-JM64ayYOVLxbDpYvDc22FXGWAdJG4PbKo0EB-xVHwIyNK-3h2UQWCycSbIC4welghDfsCW8Fy9k51XWgKQ1kv6PTeOmVySqFm_zBqC0qZU=

Take aura nodes + mortal conviction only if you plan to use herald of thunder and ice.

Edit: also possible to start with witch with this tree. Level with flameblast which is a lot faster than leap slam or other melee skills.
Last edited by sposauc on Nov 15, 2014, 10:34:56 AM
"

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn1W1Jy-eze8OpzC8nxRxFCCkrPjr378DxlBH8i_qGErEBg4YkfcyeGlj_XKp9q4J9qyqWfMn7SoTwBr8S8T2WiuQVWaebBY8LSynp4T60ocZxq6j8ho4fuIdFDbpEMy3PoBWj0bjaiu2_gpPfZuhjEbyRdi9UWD313gv-JM64ayYOVLxbDpYvDc22FXGWAdJG4PbKo0EB-xVHwIyNK-3h2UQWCycSbIC4welghDfsCW8Fy9k51XWgKQ1kv6PTeOmVySqFm_zBqC0qZU=

Take aura nodes + mortal conviction only if you plan to use herald of thunder and ice.

Edit: also possible to start with witch with this tree. Level with flameblast which is a lot faster than leap slam or other melee skills.

theorycrafting is easy, but you dont even have an marauder over lvl 70

u need the totem life, also the %inc from potion gain is better then some dps that you took
"

I laugh so hard ))) Thanks for this build, its very good joke! "Take mortal conviction", ahahaha! )))
Last edited by _PBS_ on Nov 21, 2014, 12:50:03 AM
I notice that on the passive tree that you need to take 4 int nodes to get to the Celestial Walker node - so those 5 nods give + 40 int, + 12 all resist, and + 12% ele dmg.

An alternative that I think could be better would be to use those 5 nodes near the Sentinel node to put into the three 18% resists, as well as the two 6% projectile dmg nodes.

This would give + 18% and + 12% proj daamage for 5 points.

Any one think that this could be better? +6% to all resists instead of 40 int (assuming you dont need int for gear or skills)

I think this could be an alternative 5 points to spend if you can't afford a 6L and want to use a tabula (which means you dont get the resists from the chest).
Last edited by aorules on Nov 21, 2014, 4:05:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info