[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
drokzzz wrote:
"
keroc wrote:
What works very well for leveling is to take Doedre's Damning Ring for +1 curse and use high quality Ele Weakness with Flamability.

Three dragons helm too

that only works if you have static blows or cast conductivity. You need a chance to shock to shock.

Looks like a fun build. Reminds me of the old RF dual sporker days. May try in new league or perhaps a respec character in standard though don't have a marauder for that.. hmm.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jun 6, 2014, 6:50:31 PM
My current Gear:

Im only lvl 71 but my resists are capped and my iir/armor are fairly high for not having defenses on chest. Not having any difficulty with Dom. and am currently starting 73+ maps without problem. So it is definately possible to run this with tabula until you get a 6l Astral. Most effective build ive ran until now. Maybe minions are still better, but summoning is just annoying. Thank you for the guide!
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
drokzzz wrote:
"
keroc wrote:
What works very well for leveling is to take Doedre's Damning Ring for +1 curse and use high quality Ele Weakness with Flamability.

Three dragons helm too

that only works if you have static blows or cast conductivity. You need a chance to shock to shock.

Looks like a fun build. Reminds me of the old RF dual sporker days. May try in new league or perhaps a respec character in standard though don't have a marauder for that.. hmm.

Build is very close to static blows i think like 2points away
what does ele weakness have to do with shock?
Hello to all, are u having issues with the low chaos resist? it seems that there are no items with hp+rarity+resists+chaos...
Chaos? Chaos doesn't affect my totems! jaja
And what about invaders/bosses with chaos damage? run away and reset all the time?
I summon 2 totems + skeletons and it's very easy...

If some boss hit hard to my totems, i use Temporal Chain at lvl 18 10% and that boss hit each 3 seconds... it's very funny seeing some hard bosses with insane mods (+% attack speed) hitting so slow... ^^

Invaders idk, because i play ambush, but i never die and im playing with a false armor (Tabula Rasa) at lvl 72+ maps solo
Alrighty.

So I upgraded my crappy gear a little bit.

Now I have 4K health, capped resists, around 2k armour (if my memory is accurate) and I'm comfortably doing Piety runs.

Question though, when can I comfortably transition into Dominus runs? Flame Totem damage still feels kind of low with around 900 tooltip DPS. I blanked out and didn't level up the Added chaos earlier.

Any advice as to what your "breakpoints" are when you started doing Dominus (comfortably) expjah? Like how much health, damage, armour and other defensive stats until it becomes comfortable? I died around 2 times while doing Dominus. Granted it was because I was stupid but still it's tough.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jun 8, 2014, 11:41:22 PM
I started doing Dominus when my totems had 1.3k dps (and this dps + Temporal Chain, dominus is easy to kill)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info