New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

NICE!

..i hope.

We will see on Monday.
looks great !
"The old Ground Slam effect looked outdated (it was made in 2010), didn't scale with area of effect increases and couldn't travel up and down height changes cleanly."

Wait a minute, are you telling me that if I have AOE increases right now, it does nothing to increase the range of my ground slam? wtf!??!

Also, I like the new effect, looks great, but it would be fun if we could have micro transactions that changes the look.

Last edited by Warmey on Apr 3, 2014, 10:19:39 PM
"
Warmey wrote:
Wait a minute, are you telling me that if I have AOE increases right now, it does nothing to increase the range of my ground slam? wtf!??!

It works but doesn't show it visually. The new one does.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nicely done, looks good and the fact it comes with a bunch of fixes attached is even better.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Chris wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

It works but doesn't show it visually. The new one does.

Alright, good stuff Chris. Now please introduce character inventory stash tabs. I'm tired of games that makes people go to town every 5 minutes. I think we need to break this trend. :)

We should concentrate on people killing mobs, looting, killing mobs, looting and then an hour later sell.

Sorry, for the small derailment.

Very nice! I like the new effect.
Man, think of all the people that went Ground Slam Marauder for their first char and thought PoE combat felt 'clunky' and just went away~

Great change, did the right thing not making it a microtransaction too as the old one wasn't functionally equal (the quality sure looks like microtransaction level though!).
Thank you for the update to this and all of the other little graphical touch-ups that come with each patch over the past couple years. It's been fun to see the visuals improve so much since I joined up.
;_;

u wer supposed to maek the gaem p2w, now we get dis 4 free?!?!?!?!1?!

;_;
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info