New Ground Slam Effect in 1.1.2

Will Vaal Groundslam also look similar now?
As an avid Ground Slam user, I love the change. I love the fact that GGG has chosen a replacement rather than a paid MTX even more.

Visually scaling with increased area will make it much more appealing while in use as well.

Awesome.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Apr 3, 2014, 9:31:50 PM
how about a list of the invasion atziri kills.
i will miss the old gs effect, though the new one is cool.

vaal ground slam should impale enemies on the spikes and impair movement briefly.
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Apr 3, 2014, 9:35:07 PM
I got 2 ground slam char.

I realised that the animation (ground cracked) seems like instant, while the damage is actually in the form of a wave. and the animation doesn't tally with the actual area of effect of the skill. And this is the main reason why people feel ground slam is clunky, and not fun. The visual info is lacking a lot. I thought the angle is 90degrees. Now I learned its more to 120 degrees.

Thank you GGG for making a very nice quality of life update for us ground slammers.
Cendol memang sedap.
Awefuckingsome. Raping the replay buttom.
Fucking SICK!!
Got the ground slam gem a couple of days ago...wow, it's so pretty!! Like I'm exploding a volcano at things... :P
"
Aux wrote:
But I want to pay for it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I read the title and thought... Oh. My. God. They finally released a microtransaction for Brutus Ground Slam!!! Still, looks pretty kewl :P
IGN: Athulua
1st
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info