Aux wrote:
But I want to pay for it.

lol
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
"
ellefanor wrote:
if u know what i mean

Ha ha...I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

I do not want to be critical but honestly I not not like the new effect at all for ground slam, now I do love the effect but it does not go with ground slam: it seems more like a spell that call up the spikes from the earth.

I know this game is fantasy, but skills need accurately represent what they do, for example, if you have a fireball spell and it shoots out a rainbow it will look ackward,this is a total exageration but I am making a point, If you slam the ground, the last thing I would think is spikes comming out.

I think that instead of spikes, rocks and earth need to fly up, I love the concept of the new ground slam but the wrong visual for sure.

Since the above mentioned Dota I will too, I think if is was more like Tiny's Avalanche with rocks flying would be much cooler.

I usually dont comment but I love this game and I want it to be the best it can be.
Strong dislike for the new visual. A micro transaction to change it back (for a reasonable price) would be greatly appreciated.
I like the new one. It was a classy move not making it a mtx.

Looks like there is considerable demand for the old one as a MTX.

That would also be classy move, and possibly quite lucrative.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Apr 4, 2014, 11:26:17 AM
"it's a completely replacement of what the base skill looks like"

"it's a complete replacement of what the base skill looks like"
"
Russell wrote:
"
Rahzen wrote:
Great improvement, actually makes GS looks cool, kinda want to make a new char now.

Also I'm guessing the new Glacial Cascade skill will somehow re-use those spike assets and impaling mechanics.

Nah different model. The spikes are from stalagmites in the caves xD

i dont know if anyone mentioned it - but given that noone plays with < 3 APS currently it would be nice to see GS how it really is - that is being spammed 5times a second..

im pretty sure that it is not going to look cool at all :/

btw i STILL hate new charges gfx (too small, unreadable, dull..)
"
Russell wrote:
Nah different model. The spikes are from stalagmites in the caves xD

Oh, interesting. Hopefully the Cascade will look as good, still doubtful on the fps performances but I'll have to test that out myself.

On another note I don't understand why people complain about the skill not being a 'ground slam' anymore. It's slamming the weapon on the ground. Period. The fact that the terrain cracks or spikes or whatever is just personal preference.
(07)12/10/2014 - Rest in peace my friend, may you finally find happiness on the other side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info