Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

My gear is few pages back and full dps mode is with vaal haste and flask. Without it and without power charges its around 28k. Im playing defensive now so I respecced some dps nodes to take Acro
Last edited by arcadius on Nov 14, 2014, 6:35:58 PM
Hey Mathil, thanks for that build. Just returned to standard and realized I have all the stuff I need for that build, some of it is still a little crappy (boots) but already doing 15k dmg with a lot of lvl 10 gems, lol.

Only 3k life though which paired with no defenses led me to die twice in the course of 5 maps, will probably tweak either gear or skilltree for a little more survivability.

Oh, game welcomed me back in standard: 5th monster I killed dropped:
:D

Best,
muesli
I've been lvling ranger with this build and its fun and all, but i think it could be more fun with low life. I already got 6l shavs, shavs ring and acuity on my witch so i thought what about making low life windripper build?

My theorized tree:

I have checked with aura calculator that i could run: Wrath, anger, discipline, haste, herald of thunder, herald of ice, purity of elements and vitality.

I would use vertex instead of alphas. Does this sound crazy or should i just keep going with my life version ranger?

Edit: Noticed i would have to take few more reduce reserved mana nodes, 30 life is not enough to cast attacks. But its doable.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Nov 16, 2014, 5:43:10 PM
Hi i cant figure out what u are using as single target dps ?? :)
"
andr4780 wrote:
Hi i cant figure out what u are using as single target dps ?? :)

Same as for aoe, Tornado Shot. Bosses dies quickly on it, I kill faster than with Rainbownuker :O
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Hello,

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for this build. I have modified it to suit my gear slightly, but I highly enjoy it and the Windripper is not OP. Not at all. Killing Dominus in ~3-5 seconds per form is all in a days work. haha.

Keep up the good work.

/Lady_Aeron.

Ps. this build is one of the most fun ones I've ever played.
Last edited by Shadowbringer on Nov 19, 2014, 4:56:32 AM
Did this build as the "final" build for rampage, cleaned up my stash and bought a Windripper (6linked it and colored it with a few orbs, yes rly rly lucky). I have to say: Damn what a build!

Leveling was a breeze with death harp. Jumped into maps around 60ish and skipped solaris farm completely.

Within a week I lvl'd now up to 87, died some times due to leapers at the beginning before I got the bow colored. But now I just freeze them mid air like all the time.

I'm looking forward for my legacy maligaros to pump up the dps from 28k (charges, no vaalhaste).

I have a 6link Voll's in standard, is there any other gem combination someone could recommend? It's colored GGGBBB (I don't wanna change that, cost me tons of chroms :D ). I thought about doing a CoC link just for shotgunning bosses... should kinda work with the super-high crit chance. Someone tried something like this?

My Grear atm.
Spoiler

I guess I should upgrade the boots first?
Last edited by GregorEisenh0rn on Nov 19, 2014, 9:18:49 AM
"
Did this build as the "final" build for rampage, cleaned up my stash and bought a Windripper (6linked it and colored it with a few orbs, yes rly rly lucky). I have to say: Damn what a build!

Leveling was a breeze with death harp. Jumped into maps around 60ish and skipped solaris farm completely.

Within a week I lvl'd now up to 87, died some times due to leapers at the beginning before I got the bow colored. But now I just freeze them mid air like all the time.

I'm looking forward for my legacy maligaros to pump up the dps from 28k (charges, no vaalhaste).

I have a 6link Voll's in standard, is there any other gem combination someone could recommend? It's colored GGGBBB (I don't wanna change that, cost me tons of chroms :D ). I thought about doing a CoC link just for shotgunning bosses... should kinda work with the super-high crit chance. Someone tried something like this?

My Grear atm.
Spoiler

I guess I should upgrade the boots first?

Gear looks nice. Boots can definitely be upgraded to improve survability. Also, +10% WED on a new belt will go pretty far I think.
CoC single target would be interesting. Your spell damage would be weak though. You could rock a deadly barrage setup in your chest.
Spoiler
Barrage, Weapon Elemental, Faster Attacks, Increased Critical Damage, Increased Critical Strikes
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
@GergorEisenH0rn if you wanna go CoC I would recommend https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/948353 ColdSnap is pure synergy with VollsProtector + you perma freeze mobs. IMHO it's better than standard CoC setup Fireball+Arctic Breath. SinisterDexter gives there also his reasoning.

Additionaly, as Daresso mentioned you would need to take a different tree nodes to scale up spell dmg and spell cc rather than elemental dmg and cc.
Last edited by ojejku on Nov 19, 2014, 10:06:56 AM
"
Daresso wrote:

Gear looks nice. Boots can definitely be upgraded to improve survability. Also, +10% WED on a new belt will go pretty far I think.
CoC single target would be interesting. Your spell damage would be weak though. You could rock a deadly barrage setup in your chest.
Spoiler
Barrage, Weapon Elemental, Faster Attacks, Increased Critical Damage, Increased Critical Strikes

Thx alot for your feedback. I guess I will have some "spare" gear in Standard, so the belt will have to do for the moment(ha ha like 1 day!). Also there is a huge price jump between 25% and 35% on some decent belts.

You think I need that CoH setup from HoT? I find it kinda unnecessary in most cases when normal stuff dies instantly and if there is a major boss I won't have HoT up for the whole fight since I smashed all the monsters with the first 1-2 shots and HoT runs out. But not sure if there is another useful Link I could try...

Edit:
@ojejku

Played a Quill-CoC before Rampage, it was kinda fun but I just love the not so laggy "buzzsaw" version. So I just look for a use of an addition 6link.
Last edited by GregorEisenh0rn on Nov 19, 2014, 10:40:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info