Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

HoT+curse on hit + ass mark = almost 100% uptime of power charges. You can cast curse yourself but herald does it for you and you get 20% inc curse bonus
And its not big of a deal, whe you see enemies are not cursed yet you simply wait half a second
Certailny better than wasting gem slot for pcoc

"
BTW I would love to see some variation with low life (got shav 6l), that would allow us to run purities & grace. However, all ES nodes are too far from bow crit nodes. Maybe new patch will change that. I have some ideas but I'm broken atm so I can't give it a try.

Can be done if you have crazy gear - mirrored belt, rings etc. to get more ES
But i think ele version with dodge provides more defense and dps is not that great in ll version (since CoE nerf and changes to shadow start)
Last edited by arcadius on Nov 9, 2014, 2:08:04 PM
You just skipped the fact that you have to firstly kill the mob and then you got only 39% chance to get power charge with 20/20 assasin mark gem. IMHO it's nowhere if you compare that to Voll, even pcoc.
I have like 73% crit chance without PC so its not big deal for me and Voll provides literally no defense so its a tradeoff im willing to make
Im using daresso chest now for constant 3 endurance charges and some life
I am using PCoC so I have power charges up as often as you have them with your volls (with 5 charges crit chance is 94.4). Maybe you got me wrong I am using poachers mark with HoT.
Hi, would you help me make a ES MF version of this build? I got the following items.

Elemental bowsaw is absolutely fantastic. Not only it rolls over maps most other budget builds consider absolutely impossible it actually can slap her majesty very well.

All the items apart from windripper (including jewelry ofc) have been bought in rampage in the past three days when i was leveling my character. I do not consider any of these even near BiS but i have managed to kill Atziri on my underleveled character just today.

Current build (level 85 ranger):
"

Current items:
"

I have used Ice Shot + Faster Attacks in place of Tornado + GMP, i think having Tornado+LMP in 4L and using Frenzy+FA as main attack is also possible.

Died twice both on split phase because of bad positioning: has not namelocked the clone, arrow wondered and hit the mirror. No RIPs before the Atziri

Drops:
"

All in all: Buy yourself a Windripper before it is not too late
Played Mathils Windripper build with split arrow at Atziri patch and loved it. Sold my ripper and tryed other builds. Now back on this one.

Current Gear

Skill tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBiMILgqbDkgPqxGWFr8ZihmOGo8fQSF2JP0mlSepKgsqOCpNLYMvbzB8Mfo1kjnUOrM_J0p9SshRR1FMUzVVS1b6W69d8mHiY0NnoG6qb55v8nBScLtw1XLDdvd3B3fXeOt9W311fyt_xoMJhs6HE4d2idOMNpcGm42btZykoJ-io6R4qW6rC6xHr-u1SLXyu-PBM8HFwzrEospKzAbTftaK2L3ZE90N3vjnCudU7Bjtg-968-r22vsJ_MX-ug==

lvl80
DPS 11k without charges
life 2.8k
res 44/146/79
crit chance 52.2% without charges

2x30 STR nodes in tree i have coz of this in swap(doesnt em still give some life):

Not selling my gear from other char, might go back to it in bad days. Death harp i changed to that bow when i found it at 66map before lvl70. Rares and alpha's cheap parts, some self found. After i get windripper i change quiver, belt and crit change gem. Clearing speed atm good and enjoying this char.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Do you think the unique ring the Taming is a good idea ? The 10% buff dmg per freeze, shock and ignite seems quite strong (and i have to say i love the skin of this ring >.>)
Finally got the core requirements for the build, but I still feel like I'm shitty due to lack of good rings/jewelry

Can't wear acuity yet :/ but I'm getting alphas today
I have one question to this build.

Im Level 66 Ranger and use a Tabula Rasa with all the 6 gems inckude tornado shot but i only have 1k dmg with tornado shot without auras.

How do you get dmg over 20k ????
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Nov 12, 2014, 12:08:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info