Another laggy fps-dropping skill.

Go for Backstab and Echo plz!
Hateful post.
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
haloja wrote:
Any new about desync?

how should ggg know this? they are a games company not a provider? did you bought a better inet account? maybe 30mbit? 16-30 mbit works pritty fine for me without causing any troubles ... try it maybe

But it´s not only about Inet provider....I got 60 Mbit net but I also got problem with desynch...and namely when I used for example Cyclone....
"
bob452 wrote:
yay new skill for my CoC ST ice shadow to use.

Looking forward to use it on my CoC shadow too!
And Desync pb resolved ????

I think desync it's not your priority, isnt it?
"
Kaskar wrote:
Another laggy fps-dropping skill.

Go for Backstab and Echo plz!

No its not. It uses hardly any fill rate.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
exactly what was needed! NEW SKILLS!!! YEAY
Oh my god this Skill looks amazing!
i want it so bad :D

Please also add a skin for it right away wich makes it look like bloody needles ;D that would be so epic!

GGG you just dont stop the awesome stuff!

but as my previous posters said: please fix the desync with Cyclone :< i'd love to use it but its just impossible, wich is sad since its an awesome skill!

gogogo we know you can do it ;)
So another skill that makes Arctic Breath even more redundant?^^ Dunno, I think Arctic Breath (among some others like Cleave, Sweep, Arc etc.) need a little bit of love.
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
haloja wrote:
Any new about desync?

how should ggg know this? they are a games company not a provider? did you bought a better inet account? maybe 30mbit? 16-30 mbit works pritty fine for me without causing any troubles ... try it maybe

It seems many people think that online games require insane connection bandwidth. Online games generally don't require much bandwidth while playing. I have not actually measured/observed how much bandwidth PoE in particular is using while playing, but as long as the latency is low enough and there is no packet loss, even something like a 0.5 Mbps (512 kbps) connection should be enough.

Bandwidth is still of course beneficial for downloading patches (large chunks of data) in shorter time, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, while a laggy/lossy connection can make desync appear worse, desync happens even with a perfect connection. Only GGG can fix that. But actually they can't, at least not completely, because otherwise they would have to get rid of some of the current gameplay mechanics such as stun, chance to hit, monsters blocking each others' movement, etc. They can (and hopefully do) try to improve it though, but it appears to be a very complicated issue.

(Edit: The main point of my post was already told by someone else, sorry for the redundancy.)

On topic:
The new skill reminds of Embermage's Frost Wave from Torchlight 2. Which is cool. Hopefully it will be powerful too (but maybe not TL2 powerful, because there it's pretty much op).
Last edited by Pobra on Mar 27, 2014, 5:46:37 AM
Pretty sick I love ice skills myself but most of the ones we have are pretty lack luster like arctic breath and ice shot being weak when compared to other elemental alternatives I hope melee gets some love in the near future too by that I mean some new interesting skills. Has a dev tried this skill with cast on crit with cyclone? How was it?

Man thinking about Glacial Hammer + Melee kill trigger gem linked with this sounds pretty cool too.
2spooky4me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info