Teaser Screenshot: Glacial Cascade

gg no mtx given out..
"
asthetikz wrote:
gg no mtx given out..

was gonna say this :(
Gees, how about FIXING the spells already out? So many are USELESS. Graphics on many of them seriously needs work and to be optimized. Even high-end machines can be brought to it's knees with discharge and arctic breath.
"
HyP_ wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Shmez wrote:
Desync cannot be fixed. It can be improved, but it will never go away.

Sure it can. It's called Path of Exile: Home Edition.

I'd be perfectly happy with a home version of the game that was completely separate from/incompatible with the online version. I'd pay serious money for such a home version.

Most likely never happen, since most businesses prefer income DOT (streams) to income burst damage (discrete purchases).

+1

I play mostly solo anyway, this always online bullshit is one of the things that kills a bit of my joy in playing this game cuz when you live outside of europe/NA you wont get better pings than 300 ms with a lot of instability.

I definitely see what you guys are saying, but like you pointed out, it's extremely unrealistic for that to happen. And mine was aimed more at the people asking if desync is fixed every time GGG makes an announcement.

That being said, I too would pay GOOD money for a solo / LAN-only edition that I can play with some IRL friends with 0 desync and good drop-rates. I suck balls at trading XD
I'm assuming glacial cascade is the skill that is assigned to right-click in that screen shot, so what is the skill that is assigned to 'E' in that screen shot??
"
Darkfyre wrote:
I'm assuming glacial cascade is the skill that is assigned to right-click in that screen shot, so what is the skill that is assigned to 'E' in that screen shot??

Freeze Mine.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Not all that interested to be honest, until GGG fix spell scaling it is pointless you release more spells.

Currently spells with high base (flamebast and ek) are used for leveling when you have trash gear, then dumped completely once gear start rolling in. RF is dead for spells damage, now people run with full life mara as a glorified BM aura. The entire spellcaster archetype is a complete and utter joke, just a jumping board for other builds. Never mind the recent "leech change" that basically point another giant finger at casters.

What's the point of releasing more spells when the entire spell system is broken and dead?
IGN Vermillionillusion
GMT-4, usually 8-12 pm
It absolutely PAINS me to see Chris' screenshots that never have Life/Mana Totals..........................................................................................................................................

>_<"

I realize Chris, unreasonably, hates "screen clutter", but Life/Mana Totals are necessary, how else will you know if you are about to die, or if you have enough Mana?!

Omg, it hurts my OCD so bad... Chris pls, release alternate screenshots with Life Totals..

On-topic:
I'm hoping it works with LMP/GMP. WTB 5L Taryns, AddedCold+ColdPen+LMP+ConcEffect? :3
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info