=|DA|= Dungeon Addicts [Discord Required] [Challenge Hunters] [AFFLICTION]

^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
Main Character Name: Groundslamsucks

Levels of your two highest characters:75 this league, 92 and 90 in legacy

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 40 (no activity in essence league)

Gateway: Texas

Time Zone: central

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD) Veteran

Anything else you would like to add? I love chilly dogs! and i want a guild to share when i vaal things i definately shouldn't.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have: my gear sucks 5link marohi making an uber lab farmer until i grind some currency.
Main Character Name: Aynuum

Levels of your two highest characters:95 this league, 100 in breach

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 36 (no activity in essence league)

Gateway: Texas

Time Zone: central

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD) Veteran

Anything else you would like to add? just enjoying poe.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have: Headhunter is my item this league im proud of.
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Main Character Name: DrHarbinger

Levels of your two highest characters: 82 and 83

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: Breach - 0, Legacy - 8, Harbinger - 12

Gateway: California US

Time Zone: MST

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD) - Veteran, played since 2012 so Im not a noob but my play time dipped with kids. Hes older now and I am back for more!

Anything else you would like to add? Active player looking for active people. I typically play an hour or two a day. 33 M Married father of 1 who loves ARPGs.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have: Honestly Im not sure how to link gear haha... a noob in Forums I am.

^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild