=|DA|= Dungeon Addicts [Discord Required] [Challenge Hunters] [AFFLICTION]

Main Character Name: MeltingMobsDaily (current main character)
Levels of your two highest characters: 90 , and 91 (deleted the 91 unfortunately making room for others once 2.6 ended) I already have two different level 70+ characters in this league over the past few days.

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: I earned the 2nd challenges reward and almost got the third one before 2.6 ended. I started playing POE in 2.6 so I haven't played in past leagues before 2.6.

Gateway: US

Time Zone: PST

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD) Id say experienced, I may have only played since 2.6 started but ive been putting in a ton of hours and watching videos and tutorials to learn as much as possible. got a very solid grasp down of the game and mechanics but obviously always learning, the games pretty intricate.

Anything else you would like to add? I know I'm missing a few of the requirements, but I will make up for that with how active I am not only in-game but especially discord. I'm always very active when i'm in a guild/clan/ect in any game. Really hope I'm still able to get accepted and get to know everyone. thanks for reading.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have: I don't know how to link but I got about 430-500 chaos worth of gear on my zeker RF right now (in 3.0 current league) including kaoms heart ect ect with over 8000 hp, I'm ready to map with everyone haha.
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Main Character Name: PhiliTiredOfBossLife

Levels of your two highest characters: 80, 79

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 43(total)

Gateway:US Texas/Washington

Time Zone: GMT -6 (us central)

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD)

Experienced to veteran, Have been playing since initial release on and off over 3000 hours between steam and other accounts on standalone client.

Anything else you would like to add?

I have never been an achievement hunter but I love to try and reach the limits of a build and have fun theory crafting new and exciting ways to clear the hoards, Also I really love loot!
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Main Character Name: Rumthorp

Levels of your two highest characters: 94, 93

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 80+

Gateway: Washington, D.C. (US)

Time Zone: EST

What is your experience level in PoE? I've been playing since closed beta so probably PoE God.

Anything else you would like to add? I generally play solo but I will hang out in discord.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have:

Look for Walrus_Avalanche

Gear
Spoiler
IGN: Rumthorp
Stream Channel: www.twitch.tv/rumthorp
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumthorp
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild

Report Forum Post

Report Account: