Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Main Character Name: BrbCoffee_xplyzj. Usually go by the name Shimy_(*something here*) though.

Levels of your two highest characters: 96, 95

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 38 Legacy, 36 Breach, 16 only in Essence quit due to IRL stuff.

Gateway: London/Frankfurt/Amsterdam

Time Zone:

What is your experience level in PoE? Veteran I guess. Been playing on and off since closed beta. Got well over 2k hours into the game atm.

Anything else you would like to add? Looking for a guild exactly like this, like minded more "hardcore" PoE players and of course a friendly anc social environment.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have: Sold most GG items at the end of Legacy to save up for mirror crafting in std. Got legacy ToH, Skyforths, some other decent items. None of which I found myself, everything was bought.
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Main Character Name: LurkinHOWA

Levels of your two highest characters: 94 & 93

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 37,37,37

Gateway: Texas

Time Zone: Central

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD) Veteran

Anything else you would like to add? Huge ARPG and FPS fan. (POE and Counterstrike/Overwatch)

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have: I don't have anything to crazy, I usually sell the stuff to make my builds and store currency on standard that I never use :P

Last edited by lurker14ownz on Jul 31, 2017, 8:58:06 PM
Main Character Name: FiveSixer

Levels of your two highest characters: 94 90

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 0 0 36

Gateway: London

Time Zone: GMT

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD) Experienced/Veteran?

Anything else you would like to add? Not 21, only 20. Although I haven't played much in the 2 leagues before legacy, I have been playing since around 1.6 and I will be pretty much dedicated to 3.0 with about 16+ hours/day when league launches.

(Optional) Link your current gear or other cool items you have:

Last edited by 5Six on Aug 2, 2017, 1:07:43 PM
^
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Main Character Name: KnightFB

Levels of your two highest characters: 92/91

Number of challenges you achieved in the past three leagues: 17 / 24 / 9 hardcore since closed beta

Gateway: Washington D.c

Time Zone: Est

What is your experience level in PoE? (Noob, Experienced, Veteran, POE GOD): Veteran

Anything else you would like to add? I am 27 years old and have played poe since closed beta. Roughly 3k+ hours played in hardcore. This will be the first time going softcore. Tired of the bs deaths. Gonna go hard this league in sc, trying for 40/40. I am currently in hardcore guild that I have been in since guilds were added, but they all play hardcore and would be no one for me to play with. Plan on playing for at least 24 hours straight at the start of this league as a slayer cyclone. Hoping to find a good group for the start and a good guild for sc. Won't be able to join discord and guild till I get home from work at 3:30 est tomorrow. Also took a week of vacation time off work for 3.0. I don't really have geared characters because I only play temp leagues and after a few deaths in hc I quit and give gear and currency to friends. I look forward to your response and hope you will have me as an active member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info