Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Numitasse wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!

That Chicken Perandus is better than all the fishing troll stuff... GGG should make a real unique like that.

Best bug evar!

IT WAS A KIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Ok... Kiwi Perandus. But really, a unique item like that would be perfect for April 1!
ugh.......... I found a cartographers strongbox in this time frame apparently. I alch+chaosed like 5 times to get good mods. The box dropped 3x 78 maps, 2 77 maps, 1 76 map. I than went to town in this 18 minute time frame apparently! and chisel+alch+chaosed all of them to my standards.

Total Loss = at least 20 chaos orbs, 20 chisels, 7 alchs. And the deleted maps..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Well that's lame. But time to move on I guess...
OK WHO VAAL ORBED THE SERVER FARM???
Found and exalt .... And it's gone....
'Queen Atziri's influence grows strong over Wraeclast. Items are now being corrupted beyond reason even against Grinding Gear Games' wishes! Measures are being taken to slow the spread of darkness through sword and code.' xD
Exile is an illusion, exile!
I'm glad you guys are doing a blanket wipe. Another game had a gold duped bug and tried to be selective in removing stuff. This left a broken system that they never recovered from. I'm glad you guys didn't write the verifier because that would have left some items that would be hard to remove and will overall cost you guys unneeded man hours.

Thanks for such a quick response and for making the hard decisions. Every solution will piss someone off but at least you won't break the most important foundation of the game, the economy.
i think there are also invalid items listed on Season7 page. Now fix that!
"
583 wrote:

I sense a micro-transaction in the near future for the kiwi shield. Poor sock puppet, about as butt hurt as the people who bought stuff.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Mar 26, 2014, 11:25:11 AM
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
An invalid item killed me in my Atziri run two days ago!

Shouldn't you be busy losing other peoples Koam's while trying to sell Atziri kills or something?

Hehe, I see what you did there and I like it -_-
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
"
P0PNFRESH wrote:
first

Edit: Well I don't know what to do now that I'm here... :(

Lol, story of my life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info