Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

excuse me but two of my skill gems (arc and frost nova) have been deleted. i got the arc gem a few days later while the frost nova as quest item. how come they're also deleted? if it is only 18minutes before the unexpected maintenance that items ,etc. have been created then my skill gems should not have been deleted in the first place. thanks. just want to know the reason
everyone now shout:" FRESH START FRESH START !! " .... are now all the cor. items deleted?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Mar 26, 2014, 7:07:02 AM
was a short rollback not possible? I think that would have been less damaging than simply deleting things.
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
Seems like legit items that were upgraded or created in that time period were deleted too, I miss a bow with +80% Damage and its five gems (my main attack skills), the bow was created in that time frame using armor scraps and so on ...

A Rollback would have been less problematic, whatever.
Last edited by Zogina on Mar 26, 2014, 7:33:54 AM
"
So found 3 maps 2x 75 and 1 x 77 during this
it was around 18 min that period that they will delete i guess ... if you find dis amount of maps in 18 min, it does no matter for you to lose 3 of them, because play another 2 hours and have another 20 maps ...

what about a FRESH league start? AMBUSH & INVASION 2.0!!!

You don't understand that every item that was created in that 18 minutes was deleted, not only found items, every item that was modified or upgraded was deleted.

It does not matter what you found in that timeframe, it affected items that were modified in that timeframe too, so if you upgraded any previous stored item, it would be deleted and you won't get your previous unmodified items back.

If you are in for less persistent gameplay, the race season just started.

So, it wasn't only invalid items that were deleted, valid items got deleted too, thats what it says in Chris announcement, you have to read between the lines:

"
After careful investigation, the solution we chose was to delete all non-currency, non-microtransaction items generated during the 18 minute window.

If one modified any item in that timeframe, one was just not lucky, I cosider it a sacrifice to the vaal and the god/s of rng.
Last edited by Zogina on Mar 26, 2014, 8:44:54 AM
"
583 wrote:

LOL
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
ROFLMAO!!!!

That Chicken Perandus is better than all the fishing troll stuff... GGG should make a real unique like that.

Best bug evar!
"
Numitasse wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!!

That Chicken Perandus is better than all the fishing troll stuff... GGG should make a real unique like that.

Best bug evar!

IT WAS A KIWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info