Teaser Screenshot from new Unique Map

avoid selling the top 50... remove trading.. put auction house... lol
Instead of giving a new mxt for the first 50 kills why not give a mxt(in the next 4 month league) if u can kill it within a certain time. Like within 30 days when the league starts? Will give alot more ppl the chance of getting it =)
Simple fix, lock everyone in the room once the fight starts, just like with bandits
I hope if they're introducing vaal storm call they fix the damage lag (sometimes after your storm calls all explode there's like a full second delay before enemies actually register taking damage and their health goes down) on the ability first or it'll be just as useless.
For all the 'players' who bought an Atziri kill, GGG should make a mandatory micro-transaction that gets applied instantly to all the player's characters, cannot be removed, and serves as a Badge of Shame that immediately identifies these Dregs of Humanity in-town and in party so that they may be incessantly ridiculed forever after by other players, as long as their account shall live.

And thus, these Miscreants of Monetary Misappropriation would always be a reminder to everyone - AND to GGG - of everything that is wrong with the 'Gaming Community', and a warning towards both future generations of players, and a reminder for GGG's further League development activities.

Spoiler

;)
Last edited by TheLurker on Mar 25, 2014, 1:22:19 AM
Hot
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Still trying to wrap my head around why we're doing another friggin season of fixed seed... I'm assuming it's their only way to level the playing field for those without maphacks?

Also trying to figure out how corrupted areas will make this interesting.... People will just avoid them if they have any sense. How the hell is that interesting?
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

"
Still trying to wrap my head around why we're doing another friggin season of fixed seed... I'm assuming it's their only way to level the playing field for those without maphacks?

Also trying to figure out how corrupted areas will make this interesting.... People will just avoid them if they have any sense. How the hell is that interesting?

wut lol.... not only is there good mob density in some areas.. get vaal spark = GG u win
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Simple fix, lock everyone in the room once the fight starts, just like with bandits

that's a very good solution.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
"
TheLurker wrote:
For all the 'players' who bought an Atziri kill, GGG should make a mandatory micro-transaction that gets applied instantly to all the player's characters, cannot be removed, and serves as a Badge of Shame that immediately identifies these Dregs of Humanity in-town and in party so that they may be incessantly ridiculed forever after by other players, as long as their account shall live.

And thus, these Miscreants of Monetary Misappropriation would always be a reminder to everyone - AND to GGG - of everything that is wrong with the 'Gaming Community', and a warning towards both future generations of players, and a reminder for GGG's further League development activities.

Spoiler

;)

Define bought. Is someone that borrows an item buying their atziri kill? If you have someone join you for a specific skill set your character doesnt have, is that buying your kill? If you bought your shards to get into the map, is that buying your kill? If you traded for the perfect gear after watching someone else kill atziri, is that buying a kill? If you have killed atziri already, and boost a friend through it that normally couldnt do it, is that any different?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info