Teaser Screenshot from new Unique Map

"
Chris wrote:
There have now been 32 players who have received credit for Invasion Atziri kills.

What, no list of account names, perhaps along with whoever else was along for the ride on their "successful" run? Or would that run afoul of the naming and shaming policy?

Spoiler
Wink wink... nudge nudge

"
Chris wrote:
We've received a lot of feedback about this competition, with many players feeling that it's unfair for players to trade items for help with the challenge. While this is within the rules of the competition as originally worded, we will try to avoid structuring competitions in this way in the future.

Good to hear, though its rather disturbing that this wasnt considered in the first place. Its not like preventing the current cheesing would have been difficult.

"
Chris wrote:
We'll be posting the schedule for Race Season Seven within the next couple of days. The season starts this coming weekend. Its signature race is an 85 minute fixed-seed race, which is very interesting now that there are Corrupted Secret Areas.

Fixed seed signature is a good start to the season, especially considering the newly increased randomness of some of the already mazy areas and the continued prevelance of maphack. Heres hoping the upcoming seasons format makes some marked improvements on the previous seasons as well.
IGN: KoTao
Awesome, new maps are very welcomed! Hope it's a decent lvl
Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall
I hate fixed seed race, boring as hell!!!!!!
I would like to see more challenging and tough race event such as fracturing
that make you exciting and sweating and heart beating while racing with other player
"
WShinikaru wrote:
"While this is within the rules of the competition as originally worded, we will try to avoid structuring competitions in this way in the future."

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.
Mistakes happen, but it's not as bad as long as we learn from them in the process.
there has been abuse and flaws in every GGG's contests, they dont seem to learn, or dont want
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
This makes no sense...people want Atziri to be killed self found to count? That makes no sense. Trading isn't a loophoole it's how most people build characters and are a part of the game. This site has buying/selling and store forums for every league...

Allowing trading isn't a contest flaw....
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Last edited by Asidra on Mar 25, 2014, 12:28:16 AM
I bought a Invasion Atziri Kill. Direct all hatred toward my inbox.

If I can legitimately buy an in game service, and I want it, and it's within the rules of the game, I will. Can't really blame the player, the blame rests on those who didn't forsee this exact thing happening and put a system in place to stop this service for ever being available. I could have made a build to do it, but by the time I would have done it the top 50 would have been all bought up.

If GGG decides to take away my Top 50 credit, I will not be upset at all. The service wasn't very expensive and I only decided to pay for it due to it's availablilty.

Anyone who is directly angry at other players about this, get a hold of yourself, it's a video game, control your overzealous vitrol and direct your criticism towards the creators of the problem (GGG).

Really glad to hear that things won't be like this in the future. Even though there will be ways to cheese it pretty much any way you do it, unless you take certain measures.

A suggestion or idea of mine would be to make future contests only count solo kills, and once a player in the top 50 kills the boss and recieves credit, any of the gear they are wearing cannot be traded until the top 50 kills have been achieved.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 25, 2014, 12:40:41 AM
"

What, no list of account names, perhaps along with whoever else was along for the ride on their "successful" run? Or would that run afoul of the naming and shaming policy?

They'll post a list when all kills are done just like they did for ambush.
So, what is the update on the special mtx? I'm dying of anticipation of how it would look in it's final form. :)
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
put in a clause about you can only win if you are not in the same party as a previous winner at the time of entering the map/portals
"
I bought a Invasion Atziri Kill. Direct all hatred toward my inbox.

You just made my day ^^

Edit: Ow i forgot to say cogratz for getting an achievement that u could not achieve..
Last edited by Draeil on Mar 25, 2014, 12:53:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info