First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

Speculation aside, it is really stupid that a limited quantity exclusive is being given out to the first 50 regardless of their actual effort or ability. I know it is hard to control this sort of thing, but that probably means that the only real way to be fair about this is NOT do any more of these limited competitions because people will always be carried or take shortcuts in these kind of games.
hvr giving away free atziri kills.
Wonder how many people that were crying earlier have messaged him.
The irony that the Microtransaction ends up becoming more corrupted than Atziri. Bravo. I could get a lot further myself in the game but too busy messing around with my friends and getting desynced. Can't say I didn't want the reward for slaying Atziri, but now not anymore.
Play if you want to play, kill if you want to kill, help if you want to help..
People here are contradicting each other.. Too many "what if's"
Personally I never bought a kill and I am from ambush (non-hardcore league), I don't even have an exalt yet but there's something I want to share..

What if a player has a support role and really a friend of the person who killed Atziri, will you know if he bought a kill? Will you insult him for having a support role? The fact is, you'll never know even if your balls run dry..

Buying kills via in game currency should never be wrong because to be able to kill atziri, you need skills, hard work, and great control, which has been achieved by these hardcore gamers.. Instead of ranting on the forums, just practice and play till your brains drop, if you kill Atziri, then good for you, if not then too bad..

All I can say is that bounty hunters have been present in real life even since before the medieval ages. Why would in-game bounty hunters be an exception?

If you cant handle these facts, then that's your problem. ((:
Have fun!

Edit:
Wonder what ranters have to say now that Havoc is giving out free Atziri kills? ((:
Currently watching the livestream
Last edited by rinorocks on Mar 25, 2014, 12:11:04 AM
You should not be able to log out during a fight or if you do make the char sit there for 5mins after you logout

He shouldn't even get credit for this as he logged out when he was about to die just like i seen him do again trying to kill her

And anyone who is in the top 5 mostly get all of the races/achievements anyways so this isn't really an achievement for anyone but the top people who can 24/get friends to help them/etc
"
rinorocks wrote:

Edit:
Wonder what ranters have to say now that Havoc is giving out free Atziri kills? ((:

What, you think he's the peoples champion now that he's banked half the servers exalts when he didn't need them and is now further devaluing the MTX by giving it to people who didn't even work for the currency to at least buy the kill?
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:

What, you think he's the peoples champion now that he's banked half the servers exalts when he didn't need them and is now further devaluing the MTX by giving it to people who didn't even work for the currency to at least buy the kill?

What he's doing now is a blatant, triple 'Fuck You' to 1) GGG, 2) All the previous folks who bought kills from him, and 3) The Community-at-large.

Well played, Hav-it-all. You're so Meta. ;)

This guy wouldn't be apologetic if he sold his own Grandmother into Slavery for cash.
Last edited by TheLurker on Mar 25, 2014, 1:31:05 AM
"
Mathil wrote:
"
rinorocks wrote:

Edit:

Nah not even close to the people's champion, I just think he's got brains, I'd do the same thing all over if I were the one with that build, skillset, timing, and of course spare time.. It's fair enough to have people pay for his time and effort to create the build and borrow his skills to wound atziri over, and over again.. If I were him I wouldn't even give kills for free to random people.

He handles the price coz he's one of the few who can do it.. Just a matter of supply and demand.. A bounty-hunter indeed..

A bounty-hunters point of view when it comes to POE:
If people trade EXALTS for the items I get from bossfights, why not make them trade EXALTS for my time helping them kill some hard-ass boss on hardcore mode? (looks at POE T&A) Yeah, I won't be violating any terms and agreement by doing this. :)
Last edited by rinorocks on Mar 25, 2014, 1:43:47 AM
"
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I suggest to placate the braying QQing hordes is to make this exclusive microtransaction prize exclusive for a limited time, then sell it to the community for a reasonable price.

Given the fact that it's no longer a legitimate prize for a legitimate kill, you're absolutely right.

Yes, but it was stated that it is exclusive. They said they would never sell it and if they did, they would be going against their word.

Maybe they could make a different MTX and give it to people who get the challenge done in the first month. This would give people 11 more days to get Atziri down.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Mar 25, 2014, 3:24:29 AM
"
rinorocks wrote:
Edit:

Giving it for free doesn't change anything at all. The result is the same : the competition is completely ruined.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info