Next Wave of Invites?

Some people doesn't know the difference between open beta and closed beta, and even beta and alpha.

Btw you will probably get an invitation in August. (FOR closed beta)
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.
"
progz wrote:
Sucks that most people that got accept are new people that either just found it one day, forgot about it, then got an email.

Very wrong. Those invited proved here, on this forum, in one way or another, they have qualities required to become Alpha tester. Those you mentioned might not get email even for CB - why should they? Not only Alpha, but CB too is about improving the game, and the only issue I can think of those you mentioned would help with is checking server condition on heavy load, LOL.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
wow all of the people in this thread are beta members but not me lol. crazy shit. i remember posting this too.
maybe i need to post in this thread to be a beta member lol
Legendary!
Great post OP. I'm basically in the same boat.
The purpose of argument should not be victory, but progress.
I hate that nearly everyone in this thread is a Beta Member now, so here's posting for increased BETA key drop rate.
"
Seahorse wrote:
I hate that nearly everyone in this thread is a Beta Member now, so here's posting for increased BETA key drop rate.

ya its really weird how some of these people got accepted into the beta. i hope they all are fucking playing it too. who the fuck knows when diablo 3 will come out, fuck torchlight 2 is never spoken of, and shit at least people are playing the beta of this game.
"
progz wrote:
ya its really weird how some of these people got accepted into the beta. i hope they all are fucking playing it too. who the fuck knows when diablo 3 will come out, fuck torchlight 2 is never spoken of, and shit at least people are playing the beta of this game.

Haha I know right, I so need something to play asap, so freaking bored. There's either heaps of games coming out or games I've already played... All that I have left is League of Legends but I have been playing that for like 9 months and kind of getting a little tired of it.
"
Seahorse wrote:

Ron Paul 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3EptrKOms
why are they ignoring Ron Paul
Funny how the people complaining about the whining and begging threads are the ones playing the beta. GO play and post in the beta forums lol rather than read this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info