[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

wts

for 8 ex
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Jan 18, 2015, 7:24:07 AM
Hi buddy ! Nice build, i'm following him since my lvl 1, now i'm lvl 78 and i'm quite happy with it :)

I've just got one question, how do you manage your mana ? I run hatred/herald of ash but i cant spam my attacks without using blood magic on it ... I attack too fast and i go low mana in like 5 second :x

Any clue ? I don't have the courage to read the 72 pages of comments x)
What is the non-vaal pact version of this build? Xroni's passive tree is outdated.

I'd like to try running a 2x Bloodseeker version, if op or someone else could post a working tree for that it'd be much appreciated.
"
aurelienoui wrote:
Hi buddy ! Nice build, i'm following him since my lvl 1, now i'm lvl 78 and i'm quite happy with it :)

I've just got one question, how do you manage your mana ? I run hatred/herald of ash but i cant spam my attacks without using blood magic on it ... I attack too fast and i go low mana in like 5 second :x

Any clue ? I don't have the courage to read the 72 pages of comments x)

You can get some mana regen nodes that will help as well as the reduction costs of skill node
near the templar.

Maybe your claws aren't doing enough damage. I'm runnning both hatred and herald and I do no
have mana flow and I am able to sustain myself with mana leech from the claw node but I am doing loads of damage.

I would suggest swaaping out herald of fire for a clarity gem and get some mana regen on your other gear to help out.

Dps is overated in this game, and smoothness of play/survivability is king

ps: you actually have loads of options for extra mana with this build , so I will just cut back on dps and invest more in Mana nodes
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Jan 19, 2015, 8:46:41 AM
"
highwind123 wrote:
What is the non-vaal pact version of this build? Xroni's passive tree is outdated.

I'd like to try running a 2x Bloodseeker version, if op or someone else could post a working tree for that it'd be much appreciated.

i'm not too sure is there much point because you will have to go past vaal pact to finish my
build to level 80.

I'll have a little think and get back to you regarding this.

Thanks for responding, i'll try it later :)
Would it be viable in endgame to use dual bloodseeker? Not going for Vaal pact would save few points and i could pick more offensive nodes.
Last edited by TommyXe on Jan 19, 2015, 10:36:12 AM
"
TommyXe wrote:
Would it be viable in endgame to use dual bloodseeker? Not going for Vaal pact would save few points and i could pick more offensive nodes.

I would say no.. but never tried it myself.

The best solution is having one bloodseeker and one 300 dps claw if you are going non vaal pact.

Bloodseeker don't really do enough dps in the end with only 200dps

sell these 296dps claws if interested
Hi, how is your crit chance and accuracy? I find these to be very important because if your accuracy is low you hit 1 out 3 or so, and if crit is low then not alot of crits. I put additional accuracy (quality) in my BOR and hit alot more, going form 87 acc to 92 was night and day. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info