[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

I would change your Abyssus out and get a normal helm with whatever resists you need along with life.

Put the added fire damage gem into your Tabula Rasa setup.
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. it was my fault. Now i got 35k dps.
I can not stop laugh.

Then change abbysal for a helmet to me of resistance and life?
And change Increased critical damage for a add fire dmg gem ? or I put on the claw ?

I thought something look a little fishy with those claws and yet only 5k dps

Yeah you need a nice rare helmet with alot of life and resist

Depending on your Critical chance .. Since I don't know what your critical chance % is I can't really say but generally if it is over 25% then keep critical damage if it is below 25% then use fire damage as freakynorm mention

If I were you I'll try to upgrade your equi with life because I think the reason why
you feel weak is cause your life is so low
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on May 30, 2014, 2:40:22 AM
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
ps : I hope everyone is enjoying their dual wielding buff with 1.1.4 :)

Loving it. In fact the buff meant I can do without Clarity and cap off my resists with Purity instead while I get enough life + resits gear.

Am early 50s and in Merciless Act 1 and loving this build.
"
Raechel wrote:
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
ps : I hope everyone is enjoying their dual wielding buff with 1.1.4 :)

Loving it. In fact the buff meant I can do without Clarity and cap off my resists with Purity instead while I get enough life + resits gear.

Am early 50s and in Merciless Act 1 and loving this build.

Yeah, I think it will definitely help people using my build to progress :)

I think when you get to my stage of doing 30k+ dps AOE, a few more 1000 dps doesn't really matter but its always a nice bonus :)

I swapped out

for a

that dropped for me. I am running hatred and haste auras and with 3 power charges and the new buff, I am up to just under 27k dps with my MF gear with a 38.5% crit chance and 180% damage multiplier. Works nicely and the MF is nice to actually get some decent drops and make some currency for a change.
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. it was my fault. Now i got 35k dps.
I can not stop laugh.

Then change abbysal for a helmet to me of resistance and life?
And change Increased critical damage for a add fire dmg gem ? or I put on the claw ?

Yo just wondering if you are selling your abyssus. Let me know what price and I'll try to save up for it :)
"
Freakynorm wrote:
I swapped out

for a

that dropped for me. I am running hatred and haste auras and with 3 power charges and the new buff, I am up to just under 27k dps with my MF gear with a 38.5% crit chance and 180% damage multiplier. Works nicely and the MF is nice to actually get some decent drops and make some currency for a change.

Very nice my MF dps is just over 10k, lol
hi hi all this is my setup with out buffs and i wanted to know what should i upgrade first..second and so on

Gear
Spoiler

my dps is 8285.1 with buff 11115.5
all gems are lvl 17 with no Q
res's are fire 75(99) cold 75(86) lightning 75 (141) chaos -60

Ty for the help
Last edited by lothianatkeys on May 30, 2014, 3:52:55 PM
"
lothianatkeys wrote:
hi hi all this is my setup with out buffs and i wanted to know what should i upgrade first..second and so on

Gear
Spoiler

my dps is 8285.1 with buff 11115.5
all gems are lvl 17 with no Q
res's are fire 75(99) cold 75(86) lightning 75 (141) chaos -60

Ty for the help

One of your claw is quite lacking in physical dps but all in all you are doing well. You'll probably need more life too on your other equipment too

Maybe you should invest in a tab or a 5 linked carcass jack next
If anyone got an abyussus I can trade or buy off you cheaply, I'll be much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info