[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

I am done. Got belt, use dual strike, and only have 4.5k dmg. I'm going to sell everything.

"
LuqiiThas wrote:
I am done. Got belt, use dual strike, and only have 4.5k dmg. I'm going to sell everything.

To be honest, I am not too sure what you are doing wrong. If you look at the build review there are a few peeps who are at similar levels but has much more dps, also even when I was around that level I was still doing around 10k with out crit.

3 Questions

1) What is your 5 linked dual strike combo ?

2) How leveled up are the gems ? ( should be roughly level 15 or above)

3) What is your hp ?

If you are using abysuss you will need additional health because of the high damage you are taking.
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on May 29, 2014, 7:55:36 AM
ps : I hope everyone is enjoying their dual wielding buff with 1.1.4 :)
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:

i was wrinting on it too... pls could u update your stats, gear and gem links?

ty.

p.s.:

i do not understand a thing:

hwhy some players have dps XX.XXX with APS between 4/5 and 8/9 and others (like me) has X.XXX dps with APS under 3?

(in skill i has 26.k dps)
You have to take into account gem quality for one. If you're using 20/20 gems, this represents a significant increase in your overall dps.

Some people are using hybrid damage claws which, when you're specced for physical damage, lowers your overall dps. So if you have a hybrid claw like

which is 285dps at base, and a claw like

which has a base dps of 256, even though the hybrid has a higher base dps, the higher physical damage on the 256dps claw will do more overall dps due to your passives granting bonuses to physical damage.

Then gear bonuses come into play like increased attack speed and added physical damage mods will help. On my dps build I have several increased attack speed and added physical damage items which makes a huge difference on your dps.

Spoiler

Swapping out an added fire damage gem for a 20/20 increased critical damage really boosted my dps as well.

You can really get into your 60's with fairly basic gear. So don't go crazy spending currency on max stats til later in the game.

What I did was find one item at a time that I wanted. This helped me to really get my resists at max without buying a bunch of nice stuff and having lopsided resists like 200% lightning resists but only 100% fire resist. So I used the POE Goods search site and could plug in stats that I needed, and then make multiple offers and try to get the best price on something. This especially helped with getting my MF gear set.

"
Sgravion wrote:
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:

i was wrinting on it too... pls could u update your stats, gear and gem links?

ty.

p.s.:

i do not understand a thing:

hwhy some players have dps XX.XXX with APS between 4/5 and 8/9 and others (like me) has X.XXX dps with APS under 3?

(in skill i has 26.k dps)

I've not really changed it too much from when I was doing 32k dps but will update it saying that. I did some minor change which if you read 'latest update' to push my dps to 34k dps and then the buffed gave me another 3k dps.

My only thing I would like to add is have you got multistrike gem ?

That is probably why your aps is so low, also this will hugely boast your dps too and by the way 26k dps is pretty damn good :)
my complete gear:

Spoiler

Stats:

Spoiler

Last edited by LuqiiThas on May 29, 2014, 6:09:15 PM
my complete gear:

Spoiler

Stats:

Spoiler

Last edited by LuqiiThas on May 29, 2014, 5:32:56 PM
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
my complete gear:

Spoiler

Stats:

Spoiler

Dude.. you do know that is on your 'default attack' selection ( you need to click on the dual strike )

My 'default attack' is only like 3k , lol

let me know what is your 'real dps' for dual strike..

Also just to let you know your hp is much too low to use abysuss. You'll be better off with a good rare helm.

From feedback abysuss work well with lightening coil because of the lightening coil high absorption of damage but I also heard it is a pain to build around the disadvantage of the lightening coil
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on May 29, 2014, 6:02:23 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. it was my fault. Now i got 35k dps.
I can not stop laugh.

Then change abbysal for a helmet to me of resistance and life?
And change Increased critical damage for a add fire dmg gem ? or I put on the claw ?

Last edited by LuqiiThas on May 29, 2014, 6:07:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info