[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
AlbertKS wrote:
Ill buy those claws if there still for sale =)

Sorry sold them already :(
"
Tritos wrote:
I've posted on this thread before so this is just an update. I'm hitting a wall now at lvl 70 where my DPS and defense is not good enough and I'm too poor effectively upgrade my gear and proceed. I've had a blast with it up until this point, just not committed enough to farm a bunch and keep going with it.

Link us your items and passive tree and lets have a look :)

At level 70 you shouldn't be far from reaching end game if not there already.
one suggest: now i'm level 80 and i find usefull investing in "fencing" and "ambidextery" nodes.

They are very usefull nodes (instead of crit chance ones) for who has not many orbs for 250+ pDPS claws.

only 4 nodes from original tree which can boost your physical damage of +48%, +10 dexterity and +7% attack speed

Also +#-# increased physycal damage or +20+% chance/multiplier crits helps very much.
Last edited by Sgravion on May 20, 2014, 1:52:11 AM
I am at level 83 now and cruising nicely. Once I get a few more levels and make some more cash I will start getting some MF gear going.

I got this as a super upgrade....

The only real upgrades as far as survivability would be higher max life stats and faster/higher dps claws. That would be extremely expensive though.

I do have a few claws for sale on the cheap if anyone is interested.

And if you need to upgrade on a chest piece I have extra too...

"
Sgravion wrote:
one suggest: now i'm level 80 and i find usefull investing in "fencing" and "ambidextery" nodes.

They are very usefull nodes (instead of crit chance ones) for who has not many orbs for 250+ pDPS claws.

only 4 nodes from original tree which can boost your physical damage of +48%, +10 dexterity and +7% attack speed

Also +#-# increased physycal damage or +20+% chance/multiplier crits helps very much.

I think if you look at the hardcore version of my build its basically very little crit chance but loads of physical damaage . I recommend only to get 250 dps because those around 275+ are stupidly expensive and isn't worth it.
"
Freakynorm wrote:
I am at level 83 now and cruising nicely. Once I get a few more levels and make some more cash I will start getting some MF gear going.

I got this as a super upgrade....

The only real upgrades as far as survivability would be higher max life stats and faster/higher dps claws. That would be extremely expensive though.

I do have a few claws for sale on the cheap if anyone is interested.

And if you need to upgrade on a chest piece I have extra too...

oooh that tabala rasa is tempting but since I don't play as much as I use to do I can't go around using up all my currency :P
I started this build yesterday and I'm at the beginning of Act 2 Cruel. Very easy to use, this build is awesome for people who smokes. It allows you to kick Dominus ass and drink/eat at the same time, this is wonderful !

But there is one BIG problem : All my friends calls me Wolverine because of the high attack speed and my quite impressive life leech.

Oh and also : 2x Mortem Morsu is broken at low levels :D

A BIG THANKS for this build !
"
sbargogo wrote:
I started this build yesterday and I'm at the beginning of Act 2 Cruel. Very easy to use, this build is awesome for people who smokes. It allows you to kick Dominus ass and drink/eat at the same time, this is wonderful !

But there is one BIG problem : All my friends calls me Wolverine because of the high attack speed and my quite impressive life leech.

Oh and also : 2x Mortem Morsu is broken at low levels :D

A BIG THANKS for this build !

Glad that you are enjoying it :) Yeah this build is super simple but fun to play because he is so quick and inexpensive to put together

lol, oddly enough it was voldo from soul calibre who inspire me with the build not wolverine :P and you should have played the character before the Vaal pact nerf.. Even on high level 75+ maps I was playing with one hand but now since it only leech 40% I sometimes do need to use my flask now :(
I did the step by step guide and I only have 2k dmg

It is because I am in ambush league?

Last edited by LuqiiThas_90 on May 21, 2014, 11:02:12 PM
I made throughout the Guide, I'm level 74 and have only 1.7k DPS

I had to change dual trike by reave because I stay without mana, since I only have 105 of mana with auras.

Can you help me please? Obviously did something wrong

i am in ambush league.

my gear:
Spoiler

My skill tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYB3AOHBbUMjQ1JDkgPqxGWFfYbrR4aI_YmlSgqKjgwVDBxMHw0kzpCPWVAVUp9S3hOKlBCUUdT31VLVvpY21pIW69hIWHiYnljcGegbWxte25pb1dwcnRBdO1313gNfXV_K4TZhO-HdofbjDaNfY2_koCZV5uDoi6nNKluqn-quLTFtUi2Qb6KvqfEuMai0O7TftQj1fjWit0N3aje9uLq53To1usU7g7veu_j7_D3o_zF_rr_kw==

Last edited by LuqiiThas on May 21, 2014, 11:28:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info