[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

To be honest a 6 linked Tabala Rasa is better than a 5 linked carcass jack at high levels ( when you have invested in critical chance)

I would actually like to see someone get to level 85 to 90 on cheap gear (10 to 15 ex) to prove
my theory you don't need expensive equipment for this build :)

I'm planning on using this build on the 2 week that is coming, I was really looking for an evasion based and came across this one.

Do you have any tips/advices for a total fresh start like this race will be?
I ended up picking up a 5 link Carcass Jack but can't get the colors I want and I am out of orbs lol.

You can probably get high up for fairly cheap. I got all the way to about 55 with super cheap uniques and pretty trashy gear.

I am struggling with some of the bosses in corrupted areas even with max resists. I think I just need more life. Maybe I just suck at playing too lol.
Last edited by Freakynorm on May 10, 2014, 3:15:36 PM
"
Faisken wrote:
I'm planning on using this build on the 2 week that is coming, I was really looking for an evasion based and came across this one.

Do you have any tips/advices for a total fresh start like this race will be?

The best advice is to read the notes I made on the 'progression section'

I actually levelled a character to 40 points for this guide hence I have made
some extensive notes in those part of the progression guide :)
"
Freakynorm wrote:
I ended up picking up a 5 link Carcass Jack but can't get the colors I want and I am out of orbs lol.

You can probably get high up for fairly cheap. I got all the way to about 55 with super cheap uniques and pretty trashy gear.

I am struggling with some of the bosses in corrupted areas even with max resists. I think I just need more life. Maybe I just suck at playing too lol.

Yeah sometimes you just have to save up your chromes

I assume you want

3 reds and 2 greens ( Faster attack, dual claw, melee damage, melee splash, multistrike )

Other good alternative are

2 reds 2 green 1 blue ( faster attack, dual claw, melee splash, multistrike, elemental prof ( with hatred) or concentrated effect)

When I first levelled this character they haven't put vaal areas but for bosses what I do
is 'Vaal skeleton' and set up 'blind totem'.. I also might interchange my flasks to resist flask if I know the boss well. Well I hope this helps.

Another thing that might help is having two different 4 links attack. One for AOE and one for single enemy or altnetively before the fight you can interchange you gems so it is highly effective against single target attack.
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on May 11, 2014, 3:33:23 AM
Yeah that's the color combo I was trying to get but I didn't even come close and I used all my chromes like 800 of them lol.

I upgraded my rings and amulet last night so now I am at max resists without any auras and I added a lot of dps. Instead of trying to get tri-resist items, I bought items with at least one resist that was super high, added life and damage. It worked out nicely.

What single target attack do you think would swap out for dual strike and work with my 6 link set up?

There are the upgrades I got and they really did make a huge difference. I was able to kill Piety with ease at least.

"
Freakynorm wrote:
Yeah that's the color combo I was trying to get but I didn't even come close and I used all my chromes like 800 of them lol.

I upgraded my rings and amulet last night so now I am at max resists without any auras and I added a lot of dps. Instead of trying to get tri-resist items, I bought items with at least one resist that was super high, added life and damage. It worked out nicely.

What single target attack do you think would swap out for dual strike and work with my 6 link set up?

There are the upgrades I got and they really did make a huge difference. I was able to kill Piety with ease at least.

Wow.. I must admit I usually only had to use 200 to 300 of them to get that combo.. Sorry to hear man.. But yeah go for the 2 reds, 2 greens and 1 blue if 3 reds is too hard.

Yeah tri resist are expensive but maybe something you would want to invest in end game rather than now. Good things about them is that you can swap them out easier for alternatives than those with loads of resist but only one or two.

With my 6 linked set up I just swap out my melee splash with added fire and thats basically it but when I was levelling I had a 'melee splash, mulitstrike, Melee damage, dual strike' for AOE and ' Melee damage, Faster attack, Dual Strike, Multistrike' for Single target
delete
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on May 11, 2014, 4:16:46 PM
Ill buy those claws if there still for sale =)
I've posted on this thread before so this is just an update. I'm hitting a wall now at lvl 70 where my DPS and defense is not good enough and I'm too poor effectively upgrade my gear and proceed. I've had a blast with it up until this point, just not committed enough to farm a bunch and keep going with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info