[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
Stormedge wrote:
Do we take Vaal Pact now that it's so close to the start of the tree or is it not worth grabbing?

VP sucks with the seven from Blood rage. I like blood rage for the frenzy boost. Plus without VP you still have life regen.

you could try it out but you’d have to invest in some leech to make it worth it
"
ativos wrote:
I also would like to know if Vaal Pact is worth grabbing? extra leech, but no regen? what do you think?

See my last post
Hello,

I've started poe 5weeks ago with a tornado ranger. Made a lot of mistakes and gave up on that character.
After that i wanted something more tanky & felt in love with your melee Scion ; thanks for that guide, probably one of the biggest reasons why i'm addicted to poe.

I can run merciless, T15 maps and probably Apex of sacrifice alone.

Not sure about some things in my gems :

CWDT : blood rage - IC - poacher's mark
2nd CWDT : enfeeble - flame golem
AURA : Haste OR Purity of elements, not sure what's best

As my 6th link for Spectral throw i have Faster Projectiles (+1.5Kdps, better range, more time to replace for the 2nd hit)

What do u think about this setup ? Can't run Hatred or any Herald since i'm using Starforge.

EDIT:
Sin

Soul of Ryslatha
Life flasks gain charges without any killing. I think this perk is op and i'm even considering playing with 3 life flasks.

Soul of Lunaris
Seems the most effective major god ?^-^?
Last edited by JAUNELEROUGE on Feb 4, 2018, 10:26:28 AM
"
JAUNELEROUGE wrote:
Hello,

I've started poe 5weeks ago with a tornado ranger. Made a lot of mistakes and gave up on that character.
After that i wanted something more tanky & felt in love with your melee Scion ; thanks for that guide, probably one of the biggest reasons why i'm addicted to poe.

I can run merciless, T15 maps and probably Apex of sacrifice alone.

Not sure about some things in my gems :

CWDT : blood rage - IC - poacher's mark
2nd CWDT : enfeeble - flame golem
AURA : Haste OR Purity of elements, not sure what's best

As my 6th link for Spectral throw i have Faster Projectiles (+1.5Kdps, better range, more time to replace for the 2nd hit)

What do u think about this setup ? Can't run Hatred or any Herald since i'm using Starforge.

EDIT:
Sin

Soul of Ryslatha
Life flasks gain charges without any killing. I think this perk is op and i'm even considering playing with 3 life flasks.

Soul of Lunaris
Seems the most effective major god ?^-^?

remember that you can only have one curse active on enemies at one time. using poacher's mark is technically a little less safe since it will cycle between that and enfeeble.

i think your setup is great. starforge has really opened up a lot of shit for this build.

for the aura i would go with haste, though you could also run blasphemy and vulnerability (consider curse limits again).

god choices are up to you. the DoT one (forget the name) is also pretty good if you run blood rage.
Hey Say Ten!
What would you recommend going after in the tree past 100 points?

EDIT: JK! Says high level tree in the beginning of ur post
Last edited by iiyra on Feb 21, 2018, 7:04:21 PM
"
Hey Say Ten!
What would you recommend going after in the tree past 100 points?

EDIT: JK! Says high level tree in the beginning of ur post

i'm so good i didn't even have to reply!
So far this build is really good in Bestiary. Going dual wielding though as to being unlucky with two handed swords and it's still great!
Last edited by Kelystryx on Mar 11, 2018, 6:57:40 PM
UM CAN I ASK Y IS IT SHOWING AN OLD TREE THE SKILL VAAL PACT IS NOT EVEN THERE CAN U LIKE FIX THE SKILL TREE LINK
skill tree links have been fixed
Yo, I need to ask, would this work with an Oni-Goroshi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info