[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I think only 4 are viable, by my reckoning should be around ~120 unreserved after Empowering on mana so maybe if mana costs go down it's A-OK.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Empowering is going to be very impractical with 38% reduced mana reservation, unless they make the base aura reservation less than 60%. I'll personally stick with the same 5 x 60% auras I'm currently running.

In other news, took less than 10 divines (for those that were watching the stream at some point):

5% from perfect, only 29 ES away from the absolute ES possible (605 ES without hybrid suffix,only possible with legacy T1 flat ES)

available for mirror here : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 15, 2014, 10:52:42 PM
"
So for the 5th aura you need another 2l somewhere for RM + 5th aura. (whether it's Haste, Grace w/e)

my 5th aura.

Also, after casting POL, I still have 202 mana unreserved for my GMP
(The absolute minimum is GMP--> 200 mana , LMP --> 170 mana unreserved).
Last edited by FarmaConte on Aug 15, 2014, 11:07:36 PM
"
"
So for the 5th aura you need another 2l somewhere for RM + 5th aura. (whether it's Haste, Grace w/e)

my 5th aura.

Also, after casting POL, I still have 202 mana unreserved for my GMP
(The absolute minimum is GMP--> 200 mana , LMP --> 170 mana unreserved).

Oh a 40%. I wouldn't call that "the usual 5" as purities are not in our core 5 auras for use.

The basic 5 aura premise is all 60% reserved auras.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Well, you can use 5x60% auras and shoot blanks all day buddy...
Actually I use a different setup than you, more party oriented with 2 emp auras.
If I was only playing solo, tho, I would drop empower and use haste but it would require me to switch some items.

EDIT: Actually I experimented a bit and I reached the conclusion that 2 empowered auras(anger/wrath) offer the same damage output than using (anger/wrath/haste in +1 lioneye).
It's up to what you think is worth more, lightning resists and max light or some ms.
Last edited by FarmaConte on Aug 16, 2014, 12:08:48 AM
"
Actually I use a different setup than you, more party oriented with 2 emp auras.
If I was only playing solo, tho, I would drop empower and use haste but it would require me to switch some items.

EDIT: Actually I experimented a bit and I reached the conclusion that 2 empowered auras(anger/wrath) offer the same damage output than using (anger/wrath/haste in +1 lioneye).
It's up to what you think is worth more, lightning resists and max light or some ms.

Not sure what you mean by more party oriented - I currently run 7 auras with 2 Empowered.

If running a 5th 60% is not going to fit while also empowering multiple auras after patch then it is a dramatic cut in power for the build. (which is what it looks like at the new 38% figure)

If you mean you only run only 4 +1 right now normally, then I'm not sure why - you can get away with far more (even using BM gem) under the current reductions if you configure your tree in a precise way.
Well, how do you achieve your 7 auras, through snapshot or BM shield?
I am playing a non snapshot build and also not using the bm shield as I prefer the es gain from the crafted one.
Also I prefer to use 4+1 auras (PoL instead of haste) because I decided that
being constantly up gave me sufficient mobility getting from one mobpack to another(not counting Vaal haste).
Last edited by FarmaConte on Aug 16, 2014, 12:25:20 AM
"
Well, how do you achieve your 7 auras, through snapshot or BM shield?
I am playing a non snapshot build and also not using the bm shield as I prefer the es gain from the crafted one.
Also I prefer to use 4+1 auras (PoL instead of haste) because I decided that
being constantly up gave me sufficient mobility getting from one mobpack to another(not counting Vaal haste).

Using 7 is snapshot of course.

I use

But even using no snapshot you can stretch your setup a bit further with some manipulation. I'll log on in a bit and write up the specific setups that can be done. (while still keeping 40% options with no snapshot I mean)

I'm surprised you bother with a Quicksilver though - you don't find Whirling Blades quick enough? 23q Blades + lvl21/23q FA supported by 23q blood rage and lvl4 enhance is lightning quick.

(and actually why I crafted the +1 gems Acuities - it is for running lvl25/55q Blood Rage in this setup and also using lvl26/52q Arctic Armor in Wanderer configuration. The level 5 Enhance gem is incredibly powerful in upping your potential.)

I like in Wanderer because you actually run - so why not. Also will be essential in reaching a speed of FTF (Faster Than Fyndel) in the reset 1.2 Gorge clear speed competition.
i am just hoping that 1 aura from our current setup gets 40% (haste) or 1 of the new heralds is 40% using lioneys paw witht he new passiv is so not efficient and getting 2 +1 lvl items is a waist of them aswell cause getting cast on hit like ele weak on gloves is for dmg purpose more dmg then any aura can give and if you play wander you rly want that +1 glove for artic armour and not auras so we only have 1 slot left and thats to less ( PLEAS GGG GIVE US 40% AURAS THE DREEEEEEEEAM)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info