San Francisco Fan Meetup and Atziri Kill Progress Update

Chris, any chance you could confirm or deny that certain sacrifice pieces can only spawn above item level 60?
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
[quote="I_NO"]They say every time Chris Wilson cries those tears form into exalted orb's that drop onto the game itself.
[/quote]
Im the Asian guy cheesing really hard on the right, it was an awesome meet up. Got to chat with Mr.Weissman (one of the founders) about the game and how it got developed and evolved to what it is today. :) Thank you again for having a meet up with the fans it was amazing.
I think it is crucial to have a healthy and thriving economy. The only way to maintain that, is if there is equal or close amount of items are taken out of economy as put in.

Thats why I think that the new cut throat league should be either hardcore, where player dies as well, or where only 1-2 items drop and the rest is destroyed.

If such features are not met, this will cause an influx of items to some, and no items for others. which would significantly tip the scales. Also this would create an inflation and make some items obsolete. It is a much more fun, when every item has value, not some items deemed junk.

Another great implementation would be the ear! Upon killing an enemy, an ear drops! or any other trophy with the name of the slain

Last but not least, cut throat can actually be implemented in already existing leagues. Just have an option to select a character that can be invaded and can invade! Have that character have more MF or some other buff for being the cut throat char. maybe some cosmetic effect as well.
whos is who in that picture? is doge lord in there?
IGN: Arlyis
Visit my shop: 265199
Check out my LA build: 723692
"
York wrote:


If such features are not met, this will cause an influx of items to some, and no items for others. which would significantly tip the scales. Also this would create an inflation and make some items obsolete. It is a much more fun, when every item has value, not some items deemed junk.



Thats the reason i think ct is a fail. And if you take your model than the people dont like it.
We will see what happens.
Love how that one guy's PoE shirt looks like as if he wore it every day since he got it ;) Or he might be a geek who just puts everything in the white wash though :p
My Explosive Arrow MoM build : 931763
My Ultimate Caller of Storms build : 1168580
Last edited by leto2626 on March 17, 2014 6:56 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
Love how that one guy's PoE shirt looks like as if he wore it every day since he got it ;) Or he might be a geek who just puts everything in the white wash though :p


That's Brian Weissman, one of the founders. :P
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Yay I was at the meetup today too! It was a lot of fun and kinda cool to be able to meet with all the developers!

Thanks for meeting with us! :3
"
Completed 1 Challengesewerside wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
Love how that one guy's PoE shirt looks like as if he wore it every day since he got it ;) Or he might be a geek who just puts everything in the white wash though :p


That's Brian Weissman, one of the founders. :P


Awesome, makes sense !
My Explosive Arrow MoM build : 931763
My Ultimate Caller of Storms build : 1168580
Y not come to Israel ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info