[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

[/quote]

I released a version that attempts to automatically add leagues it detects from the characters you have

Please let me know if it works or not.
[/quote]

As someone else said the wealth tab works (although with the duplicate league names) but the the most important part doesn't.
Thanks again
Bye
Peter

"
JIniAB wrote:
The league name shows up as a clickable button, but clicking the button just changes the link, it doesn't load the table.

edit to add:
The leagues are showing up as options for the "wealth" and "maps" features. They even report seemingly correctly. Those option lists now have multiple "standard" and "hardcore" options now, however. They all seem to produce the same numbers.

I uploaded another version, I haven't played in a few months, so I don't have any characters in the temp leagues to try this out with. Let me know if it works now (v0.2.1.57). If it doesn't I'll have to try again next time I am by a windows pc.
Still no love, exact same behavior as before.
"
JIniAB wrote:
Still no love, exact same behavior as before.

Ok I am going to need some help to fix this then.

1.)

Ok can you open the console and post the errors you are getting?

It would be really helpful if you could post any the request / responses logs from the network tab for the get-stash-items call (which is what i am guessing is failing).

--OR--

2.)

Alternatively maybe someone could volunteer as a tester to make an account (only one person needs to do this), make a characters in both temp leagues + standard + hardcore then give me the login info (via pm) for that account it would be pretty helpful.

!! Don't send me info on an existing account you use / care about !!

I don't have access to a windows pc and hence can't make new characters for testing stuff out.
1) When I click on the Flashback Event (IC001) button, I get nothing in the event log.

When I click on the Hardcore button, I get stuff like:
Check Queue => None
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 23% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 66% increased Evasion Rating during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Freeze and Chill during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Bleeding during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Curses during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 71% increased Armour during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 65% increased Armour during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Bleeding during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Freeze and Chill during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 29% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 42% increased Stun Recovery during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 57% increased Stun Recovery during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 56% increased Stun Recovery during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 77% increased Armour during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 56% increased Stun Recovery during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 25% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 29% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Ignite during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 27% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 21% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 46% increased Stun Recovery during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Ignite during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 54% increased Stun Recovery during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 28% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
2looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Ignite during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 20% increased Movement Speed during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 26% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 65% increased Evasion Rating during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 71% increased Armour during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 90% increased Armour during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 92% increased Evasion Rating during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 29% increased Movement Speed during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> Immunity to Shock during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 53% increased Stun Recovery during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 20% additional Elemental Resistances during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 81% increased Armour during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 88% increased Evasion Rating during flask effect
looty-opt.js:228 Unable to parse affix magic -> 78% increased Armour during flask effect
Same for me, nothing happens when I press the challenge league tab name.
The location changes to looty.html#/flashback%20event%20(ic001)-grid
Maybe a routing error due to spaces?
No errors in the log.
If you need further help to debug this feel free to send me a PM or message me ig.
Thanks for your work!
Bjax, did someone create new accounts for you to test? If not, let me know. Anything for the best tool around :)

Question for the new map changes with tiers. Is there any way to search in the UI based on the tier? If not, it would be great if you can add a dedicated column for the tier.

Also looks like looty now doesn't load the cached version like it always did unless you log into the website first. That makes no sense. I used/use looty as a persistent storage of my stash so please make sure it still does that.

Thanks.
Last edited by SirEvolution on Oct 22, 2015, 4:07:04 PM
Hey Bjax,

Two suggestions this time.
1. Add this thread link in the HOME page underneath "Watch an overview video by By RNJoy", saying something like... click this link to give suggestions or support the development of this this utility.

2. Please add Eleron's Mod or Master Mods to the "Select Columns" Search function.
-8 to Mana Cost of Skills

Thanks!

Regards,
BLOOBERRY

Edit: Looks like I found it. Called "mcos"... wow. Please write them out. mgoh to Mana Gained on Hit. It would look alot neater and less clunky.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Nov 15, 2015, 7:24:30 PM
Hi, just came by to say I really like this tool! Too bad it doesn't really work on the temporary leagues since I almost exclusively play those. If you need more help on it, I'll be glad to help!

- didii -
Great PoE utilities!
Aura Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Vorici Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
One-shot calculator: https://goo.gl/IJhYDx
It ain't working for darkshrine leagues I guess (at least not for me, so correct me if its working for the others). NVM that anyway! I love the tool.. really do, so I hope it will work for the next 3-month leagues.

Keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info