[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Thanks for (updating) this excellent tool. Without Looty!, I'm not sure what I'd do with all that crap in my stash. :)
Thanks for this excellent tool! It's truly great. I can't imagine POE without it now.

One issue though: since GGG modified the wording for Global Crit Multi, Looty no longer downloads any of these values.

Thanks again!
"
tonysipriano wrote:
Thanks for this excellent tool! It's truly great. I can't imagine POE without it now.

One issue though: since GGG modified the wording for Global Crit Multi, Looty no longer downloads any of these values.

Thanks again!

Hey you're welcome the Global Crit Multi should be fixed in the next hour or so (in 0.2.1.60)
Oh god!

Your updating it! Im so happy, you know im still evangelizing this great tool, the only reason while Chrome could sit on my desk and why even Firefox hardest supporter installed a copy of Chrome.

By the way do you know if there a way to sort jewells by mod?
And how to do with maps?

And if you doubt my words just come check (not a shamely plug) twitch/wikarina and you l found some tutorial and link and almost each nights im using it! (Tough 800 stashies is a hare to handle)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Up for the best tool, beloved by 800 person i know :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
WikarinaTana wrote:
Oh god!

Your updating it! Im so happy, you know im still evangelizing this great tool, the only reason while Chrome could sit on my desk and why even Firefox hardest supporter installed a copy of Chrome.

By the way do you know if there a way to sort jewells by mod?
And how to do with maps?

And if you doubt my words just come check (not a shamely plug) twitch/wikarina and you l found some tutorial and link and almost each nights im using it! (Tough 800 stashies is a hare to handle)

Awesome to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to make tutorials and referrals!

I'd rather use Looty in Firefox. Unfortunately I don't have the experience writing Firefox extensions that I do with Chrome so, though I have tried several times in the past, I haven't been able to pull it off. There are some other versions of Chrome, like Chromium that are open source and a bit less invasive that might be worth considering.

I haven't been playing Path of Exile enough to get enough Jewels to have a good list of all the mods for them. Maps also seem to have broken when they introduced tiers. I have an idea to look over the public stash tab data now that it is available there and use that. I can't say that when that will be, but I will try to figure out what the common jewel affixes are and add them as columns (likewise for maps) in the future.

Thanks for your support!
Is the "upgrades" button working? I click and it lets me select a character from a drop down list, but nothing happens after that. I've tried clicking and shift-clicking all over the place, but nothing much seems to happen (as far as letting me select an item, at least.)

Am I missing something obvious?
I was just wondering the same thing. Can't seem to figure out how Upgrades is supposed to work after I select a character.
"
BaggerX wrote:
I was just wondering the same thing. Can't seem to figure out how Upgrades is supposed to work after I select a character.

It should work but it's kind of buggy.

Select a character and click on a slot and Looty will show how every item across all your stash tabs compares to the item you have equipped at that slot.

After you are done you will probably want to refresh the page (press F5)
"
Select a character and click on a slot and Looty will show how every item across all your stash tabs compares to the item you have equipped at that slot.

Yeah, I don't see any "slots" to select... I assume you don't mean the lines in the grid, right? Here's what I'm seeing (after I select a character) if it helps.

(That "Check Queue => None" line at the bottom seems to get repeated every time I select a character. Edit: I went into dev mode to see the console, but the behavior was the same before opening the console.)

Last edited by plughead666 on Apr 17, 2016, 2:25:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info