Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

What is your name?
Chris

Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can)

Outside of POE I spend a lot of time with my wife and her sisters, who stay with us. I am 20, years old almost 21. I'm going to school to be an accountant also.
What time zone do you live in?
Central Time Zone

How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
I play everyday for about 4-5 hours roughly sometimes more, and have been playing for about a year now.

What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?
I just want a guild that has a lot more active players then the one I'm currently in, and just people to interact with in game and talk to while I'm playing.

Would you be willing to donate to the guild?
Yes I would donate what I can.

We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?
Most definately, I love talking to people while I play. Makes the game more enjoyable for me.

How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)
ShockTasticx
Last edited by Adosha2nd on Oct 19, 2014, 1:02:14 AM

What is your name?
Eric

Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are
you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can)
I'm a 22 year old student currently in my last year of university, Canadian

What time zone do you live in?
Eastern Standard Time

How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
pretty active, usually play a few hours daily, been playing since late 2012

What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?
honestly just hang out with friends and h ave fun

Would you be willing to donate to the guild?
If it is needed than I dont see why not

We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?
Most likely yes, but of course there will be days when I wish to play alone so I hope it isn't mandatory

How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)
ezpsashi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info