Catch My Fade Guild! [PSC] (NA + EU)

^
Blacklists are against forum rules. I just wanted you to know this because I like to help like that.

Also, Ghost25 is out of town until Tuesday. Please send any and all applications to me for the fastest reply.
Last edited by Awaken320 on Oct 4, 2014, 2:39:43 PM
What is your name?
Timothy

Tell us a bit about your self (For example: What you do outside POE, where are you from, how old are you,as well as anything else you'd like to tell us so we can get to know you as best as we can)
I am 20, from Canada and been playing video games all my life. When I am busy from my job and schooling I still indulge in a solid hour or two of gaming everyday, PoE has been my main go-to game since last year.

What time zone do you live in?
EST - Canada ontario time

How active in the game are you and how long have you been playing?
I have been playing since the sstart of domination. I am fairly active in that I try to play everyday when I am not studying / with my girl.

What do you hope to get out of being in CMF?
Hopefully make lasting friends, just chill and chat on Mumble and enjoy a higher level of play within the game.

Would you be willing to donate to the guild?
Not as of now, if I do get to know you guys better, sure.

We use Mumble as our main way to communicate, would you participate in voice chat with us?

YES! Guilds with no voice com do not hold my interest.

How can we contact you? (please include your current IGN)
Nazaraath is my current IGN. contact me via forum message will be the most convenient. However, I am planning on messaging some of the officers in game soon.
Well, deleted due to no response.
Last edited by lmnts on Oct 8, 2014, 5:58:32 AM
Last edited by Awaken320 on Oct 6, 2014, 4:30:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info