[v1.7] 39k+ DPS with INFERNAL BLOW, +239% life, +6.8% regen, +145% armor, TRIPLE curses + blinds!

Bought new pair of gloves, as damage isn't the issue. Took these for decent stats + DEX. Not using them yet, since out of fusings. Massive 700 DPS drop or something, still above 10k. Suppose I am fine. :p

Allows respeccing at least 1 passive node though.

...was doing L68 map. Those alchemists do just ridiculous damage. Our casters were one shotted, glad I made it and cleared the place alone. :p

...and in other news! 30k views on the thread! Half are probably mine, but still! ;D

Composer, sound designer, game designer, producer, gaming journalist, gamer.
www.soundcloud.com/Artifex28
Last edited by nocebo on Feb 20, 2013, 8:19:39 PM
v1.2 added.
Hey, I changed a few things around in your 118 point build.
ChangedBuild
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBg4J9g48D1QPzBLhFCAUTRRxFLAWbxkuGYUaOB0UJKolrSfVJ-0otSkuLdIyCTKJNuk5UjowOlI62D38QKBDY0RyTdhObVBHUFBUSVWpVcZWBFcNV-JYB1hjWPVZ810AXz9gS2CIYVJj_WaeZ71xTXKpdO1253fleu98uHzZgziExIZginSMdozPj0aQVZHOl7SYrZrPm6GdxJ7Nnz6iAKLqpmSnMKeEqWismKyqrLq3Mbndu-28N8AaxFjG2MmYz2XQ0NIh1I_ZYd7B37_jauSt51LsOO5v7w7vTu988B_yL_Pd9kj31_rS
Changelog
- Removed the "Celestial walker" path from the templar area. The 40% mana regen is wasted on blood magic and the +elemental damage nodes just aren't efficient. Getting a few easy +8-15% physical nodes would buff both physical and converted damage.
- Removed Flask nodes from the marauder area. Flasks wont matter much with 5.5k life and all of your regen.
- Removed 2 8% armor/ES nodes in the templar tree. If you really want more armor you could get it from the evasion/armor nodes at the bottom left and that would be more beneficial.
-Removed savant and strength node, because I'l be getting more int in what comes next.
-Hex master and wispers on doom! Now you can either have 3 curses or no windscream. 3rd curse could be warlord's mark for more life leech.
-More mace passives if you want to go 2H maces.

I am currently working on a build very similar to yours but with flame totem + lightning strike + glacial hammer. Instead of getting all those +fire passives it instead goes for vaal pact, iron grip and 300% life. My lightning strike will have elemental proliferation for shock/freeze stacking packs of mobs. My glacial hammer may be able to freeze lock bosses. Only sad part is that I can't use hatred with blood magic, so my lightning strike wont be able to freeze as easily.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
Last edited by DeltruS on Feb 21, 2013, 12:37:21 AM
Your build looks pretty similar to mine, as far as infernal blow + 2 curses go, but I use a shield with 75% block, and get 6k dps which is enough for me. I use tempest shield with the 20% to shock + elemental proliferation and it works like a charm! all the mobs are always passively shocked. I also have 80/80/80/75 resists. here is my build:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAecCcQSzBS0GORQgGS4aMho4GlUdFCNNJ-0oxTIJMokzljboNuk6UkA2QYxEckw1T31QR1FgU99USVXGVgRXDVfiWfNfP2BLYSFhUmSjZp5nvXKpcz907Xbnd-V5wHrvfNmAVoTEhO-GYI9GkFWYrZuDm6GezZ_LoLSiAKcwp4SplayqrK-0-bndwBrDhs9l0NDSIdSP2WHfv-Nq51Lnkew47m_vDvAf8i_zvvPd-tL7qv3P

And gear:

Spoiler

My next goal is to get armor (I have 1.2k, used to have more but after reading about how useless it is I let it go in favor of other things and I barely noticed any difference to be honest) and an aegis aurora (working on the last 6% block that I need, 5 more levels) for epic survivability while still keeping my offense.

Tell me what you think :)
Last edited by Mosho1 on Feb 21, 2013, 5:30:05 AM
"
DeltruS wrote:
Removed the "Celestial walker" path from the templar area. The 40% mana regen is wasted on blood magic and the +elemental damage nodes just aren't efficient. Getting a few easy +8-15% physical nodes would buff both physical and converted damage.
- Removed Flask nodes from the marauder area. Flasks wont matter much with 5.5k life and all of your regen.

Yeah, the 120 passives (or 118 in my case) certainly open new doors. I was doing the update JUST before I went to bed, I absolutely want to go for the 3rd curse (temporal chains) now that it's available.

Temporal Chains with quality gives a massive 42% slow on 20% Q and L20 gem, which is an extreme "new line of defence" as well.

I will drop the elemental picks, but will not pick the maces.

Big thanks for giving feedback! <3
Last edited by nocebo on Feb 21, 2013, 6:14:08 AM
"
Mosho1 wrote:
Your build looks pretty similar to mine, as far as infernal blow + 2 curses go, but I use a shield with 75% block, and get 6k dps which is enough for me. I use tempest shield with the 20% to shock + elemental proliferation and it works like a charm! all the mobs are always passively shocked. I also have 80/80/80/75 resists. here is my build:

Looks good, but I managed to count roughly 120% chaos resist (8% inc from passives), not 135% from your gear?

Anyways, it's suberb survival - no questions asked. :)

If I was playing hardcore (which I cannot with the iPhone tethered 3G connection), I'd definitely go with 1h+shield.
v1.3 added.
"
nocebo wrote:
"
Mosho1 wrote:

Looks good, but I managed to count roughly 120% chaos resist (8% inc from passives), not 135% from your gear?

Anyways, it's suberb survival - no questions asked. :)

If I was playing hardcore (which I cannot with the iPhone tethered 3G connection), I'd definitely go with 1h+shield.

It's 135 alright, 21(mask)+25(amu)+28(ring)+27(ring)+26(belt)+8 = 135 :)

the thing about the shield, is that it's a part of my offense. mobs are usually shocked, and it can easily reach 3 stacks. imo block is the best bet for defense, even more than hp. I will probably get a stone of lazhwar for 45% spell block, too.

As for hardcore, I wouldn't pick melee if I could help it..
Last edited by Mosho1 on Feb 21, 2013, 7:29:05 AM
"
Mosho1 wrote:

It's 135 alright, 21(mask)+25(amu)+28(ring)+27(ring)+26(belt)+8 = 135 :)

the thing about the shield, is that it's a part of my offense. mobs are usually shocked, and it can easily reach 3 stacks. imo block is the best bet for defense, even more than hp. I will probably get a stone of lazhwar for 45% spell block, too.

As for hardcore, I wouldn't pick melee if I could help it..

I can apparently count like a boss. :)

But the trick isn't survival as ANYTHING, it's survival as MELEE :)
Logging in. Time to respec few points, if I've the INT. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info