[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

What you think about this ring?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mutewind_Seal

I know we can get much more dmg from rare Iron Rings but Im short on sockets and this would be great for golem.
Or maybe its bad idea?
Last edited by Asag on Jul 26, 2015, 4:24:50 AM
"
Asag wrote:
What you think about this ring?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mutewind_Seal

I know we can get much more dmg from rare Iron Rings but Im short on sockets and this would be great for golem.
Or maybe its bad idea?

It's not exactly a very optimized ring though, but I guess you could use it while you get a better one.

Better question is though, how did you run out of sockets?
I run out of sockets because in my helm I run Reckoning with LL + MPD + LGOH. Deal alot dmg and heal also alot. And in my shield I use CWDT + Tempest Shield + Temporal Chains. So i cant really use Shield charge atm, was thinking about replacing reckoning but with so high block chance seems not that good idea.
"
Asag wrote:
I run out of sockets because in my helm I run Reckoning with LL + MPD + LGOH. Deal alot dmg and heal also alot. And in my shield I use CWDT + Tempest Shield + Temporal Chains. So i cant really use Shield charge atm, was thinking about replacing reckoning but with so high block chance seems not that good idea.

If anything remove melee physical damage from reckoning, I don't run it linked to that since it already does silly high damage.
Hey ShakkaFL, for some reason I can't see the tooltips of your jewels, so could you please paste what jewels are you using atm.
IGN: Gruthuk
"
Rockdogz wrote:
Hey ShakkaFL, for some reason I can't see the tooltips of your jewels, so could you please paste what jewels are you using atm.

I linked them in the original post, I use Warlords Reach, which is a quest reward from cruel act 2 I believe. Then I use a rare jewel with damage and life leech. For third jewel you want either Martial Artistry (+aoe range) or a resistance/stat jewel if you're missing some.
Sooo... i just hit lvl 60 and so now its sorta time to pick a side.. wict of the 6 builds is the "best" / most popular?? and what is better for me in lvl 60 ?

lv100 Armor tree (3 Auras, No Rampart)

lv100 Armor tree (Mana Reserve for 3 Auras, with Rampart)

lv100 Armor tree (2 Aura no Aura nodes, no Rampart)

lv100 Iron Reflexes tree (3 Auras, No Rampart)

lv100 Iron Reflexes tree (Mana Reserve for 3 Auras, with Rampart)

lv100 Iron Reflexes tree (2 Aura, No Aura nodes, no Rampart)
IGN: DillzMaster
I`d say lv100 Armor tree (Mana Reserve for 3 Auras, with Rampart)
"
DillzMaster wrote:
Sooo... i just hit lvl 60 and so now its sorta time to pick a side.. wict of the 6 builds is the "best" / most popular?? and what is better for me in lvl 60 ?

lv100 Armor tree (3 Auras, No Rampart)

lv100 Armor tree (Mana Reserve for 3 Auras, with Rampart)

lv100 Armor tree (2 Aura no Aura nodes, no Rampart)

lv100 Iron Reflexes tree (3 Auras, No Rampart)

lv100 Iron Reflexes tree (Mana Reserve for 3 Auras, with Rampart)

lv100 Iron Reflexes tree (2 Aura, No Aura nodes, no Rampart)

Depends, I'd say armor 3 aura with rampart if you play on HC, 3 aura no rampart on SC leagues.
Finally got abyssus for my fb cycloner. Feels so good now, boosted my dps by 16k :p

Also started using your shield charge setup with endurance charges on stun. This work really well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info