[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
Coldhatez wrote:
Thanks for the previous reply! I've bought a abyssus helmet for 4 chaos orbs (cheap?) and i'm running cyclone now, really enjoying it (altough my gear and links are not even near recommended) but i was wondering, is blood rage worth it? It seems to drain my hp very fast and i barely get any lifeleech back from it. Only plus side seems to be the frenzy stacks?

I'd say Blood Rage is required when you get to highest level maps, you do need a bit of life (4k or so) otherwise it drains life too fast, so make sure you get the life nodes on the tree.

The plus side of Blood Rage is the leech, frenzy charges are just a bonus.
What curse is best for this build?
"
Ejdzej wrote:
What curse is best for this build?

Best depends on what you want, you want more dps, then Punishment is a great choice. Want more survivability, then Enfeeble or Temporal Chains works.

Personally I'm not using curses at the moment.
Is it worth to put lifeleech/lifegain support gem and loosing 4k dps?
"
vanheiden23 wrote:
Is it worth to put lifeleech/lifegain support gem and loosing 4k dps?

I've mentioned it before, if you really must for survivability, go ahead. I don't recommend it as it's just not needed with Blood Rage.
Thanks for the reply. Are life leech nodes worth taking or does blood rage plus 1.0% through gear give enough to max it? Also, I'm using your rampart build and using fortify on cyclone. I was wondering for my 6 link should I add fire or faster attacks for the 6th. Trying to 6 link a belly of beast currently too add more survive in higher maps. Do you think Carcass Jack is enough? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again for the build.
Last edited by Oldswole on Jul 24, 2015, 3:35:30 PM
"
Oldswole wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Are life leech nodes worth taking or does blood rage plus 1.0% through gear give enough to max it? Also, I'm using your rampart build and using fortify on cyclone. I was wondering for my 6 link should I add fire or faster attacks for the 6th. Trying to 6 link a belly of beast currently too add more survive in higher maps. Do you think Carcass Jack is enough? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again for the build.

Ye should be more than enough to max Leech Rate. For the 6th link use Faster Attacks, added fire adds less dps than Faster.

As for body armor, I assume you're playing HC, I'd say that Daresso's Defiance might be a better fit for HC, however Belly is not a bad choice either, but personally I'll always prefer Carcass Jack due to the aoe increase (and I don't play on HC).
Hey man! Awsome build.. Could anyone be a dear and link me a lvling tree.. what to get first and so on :) Thx a lot fellar spinners <3
IGN: DillzMaster
Also.. why is it we run a no chrit build.. when we got a good deal of chrit on out helmet?
IGN: DillzMaster
@DillzMaster

I have no plans on making a talent tree for every 10 levels like some other guides do, however I did write what to get first and what to focus while leveling on the leveling section of the original post.

As for Crit... well you can't crit with fists anyway. You don't wear that helm for the crit, only the phys.
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jul 25, 2015, 7:17:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info