[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

Hi guys, this is my first build and it's been quite enjoyable so far. I just got back into POE so I'm slowly building up currency to upgrade my jewellery for higher life and to get a 6L carcass. I'm at 56k dps and only 3.6k life

Gear
Last edited by Lifeskiller on Feb 1, 2015, 5:00:11 PM
"
Hi guys, this is my first build and it's been quite enjoyable so far. I just got back into POE so I'm slowly building up currency to upgrade my jewellery for higher life and to get a 6L carcass. I'm at 56k dps and only 3.6k life

Gear

Your prismatic ring is actually really good, probably not worth upgrading from that in a good while, specially since it's a T1 phys roll and can just be divined to get higher phys roll
I've been experimenting around with Facebreaker Cyclone for months now and the last thing that came to my mind was trying to run it on mana after the last tree changes. Picking up 11 reduced mana cost nodes for 51% reduction and swapping Blood Magic with Mana Leech puts 6L Cyclone at 30 mana cost. Since those 11 points needed to come from somewhere, I had to drop mainly damage nodes.

That's with 947% gloves. It drops to 55k with 797% gloves.

It works great and opens up a lot of different possibilities. For starters, I'll try replacing Added Fire with Melee Damage on Full Life, although I'd expect to get wrecked by phys reflect in that setup.
Last edited by Wombo on Feb 7, 2015, 9:02:06 PM
"
Wombo wrote:
although I'd expect to get wrecked by phys reflect in that setup.

Just get Rumi's flask and use it when you fight phys reflect packs
What do you think about using "Death's oath" chest ?
its better for build use carcass or lighting coil?
Regards
"
marszul wrote:
its better for build use carcass or lighting coil?
Regards

Carcass for damage, Coil for survivability, your choice on what you want to focus on
is this build still vaild?
was checking the gloves on poe wiki - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Facebreaker
and i see the max % is now only 800 and not 1000 as it used to be
Last edited by huntsmon on Apr 11, 2015, 8:05:18 AM
"
huntsmon wrote:
is this build still vaild?
was checking the gloves on poe wiki - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Facebreaker
and i see the max % is now only 800 and not 1000 as it used to be

Ya it is, nothing special has happened to the tree in a while so was no point in bumping, I'll update it for the expansion if need be.

800% is max yes, can still get quite a high amount of damage with them, 80k dps or so
I have a few chests i cant decide between, but is belly of the beast 6 link viable for late endgame maps and atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info