A few alpha screenshots!

"
vorlon wrote:
love it, cant wait.
btw about your first shot, can all your gear be socketed? belt rings amulet ?

you can see what items that can have gems in it by the gem icon, and currently not all gear can have gems attached to them
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
I prefer 'strategic redeployment'.
Forum Sheriff
heroically tactical strategic redeployment?

Personally I can't wait for the Run Away skill gem, preferably a +100% quality one :)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
Well, that Burning Menace had my Ranger running the whole level on higher difficulties :D
"
from day 1 everything about poe makes me want to play it more. i might not even bother with d3 after the joke of class the demon hunter turned out to be.

I feel the same way.... And the skill system looks far more developed in this game. In D3 you're still stuck with skill trees and the only improvement is that you can add some power runes to improve your skill. Kind of like in POE, but... more restricted. In POE you can have any skills, you're not stuck with your tree.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Jul 13, 2011, 7:47:30 AM
"
bkboggy wrote:
"
from day 1 everything about poe makes me want to play it more. i might not even bother with d3 after the joke of class the demon hunter turned out to be.

I feel the same way.... And the skill system looks far more developed in this game. In D3 you're still stuck with skill trees and the only improvement is that you can add some power runes to improve your skill. Kind of like in POE, but... more restricted. In POE you can have any skills, you're not stuck with your tree.

That rune system feels like a copy/paste of PoE's support gems...

Thats one reason I hate blizz nowadays, they just steal ideas.

Well... I'm not sure if that's the case. It is similar, however. POE's is still far more developed. Besides...... GGG is making POE based on Blizzard's game, Diablo 2... lol, can't really say Blizzard is stealing something. With so many games out there, it's easy to have same ideas in different games. They're all based off something.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Jul 15, 2011, 2:43:08 AM
Wakko could take screenshot of town or person with quest? I want to see how it looks.
"
Yason wrote:
Wakko could take screenshot of town or person with quest? I want to see how it looks.

Then I have to ask the scary Marauder Chris for permission again... You know how those Marauders are ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info