[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
how do i deal with the fps issues....

i have a fairly decent card nvidia 560 gti

Is there a setting I can change in PoE that will allow me to run more smoothly with this build, but maybe sacrifice graphics?

I know I'm going to rip to this...ill hit reflect pack and fps spike. Reeeep.

try turning off post processing and as for reflect i run stone of lawhar and rainbow stride it helps the only real prob is corrupting blood.
"
how mandatory is grace can i swap it for haste?

Why would you want to run haste instead of grace i wonder`?
"
Why would you want to run haste instead of grace i wonder`?

simple for the attack speed and movement speed

with my current set up ive got attack speed of 0.25 and its a blast

and to finalize this build i think a 6l carcass or a 6l voll and tamning ring should do it
"

simple for the attack speed and movement speed

This build is max block so you can live without Grace if you want to have more deepz, Grace just allows you to play more facetanky and aggressively.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 17, 2014, 3:09:39 PM
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
What do you think about this alteration to your build? I have the dagger, so I want to put it to use, but I do see a huge benefit with dual Ondars...

I think it's a different build :) Similar, but different. Not saying it's worse, but I'd call it even more softcore-oriented than mine. And that without Grace. I'm surprised you are attemting this variation in Invasion.

"
Illsonmedia wrote:
My main issue is, what the fuck do I do for reflect? Honestly if I am spamming ST and hit an Ele Reflect, I know I will die, no question. But you seem so confident in your videos? You don't have spell block and you sure as hell aren't evading spells...

More reckless than confident. Softcore :) But that's with 4k life, shitload of deaths and time spent with that char, so I smell when it gets really hairy. When I played this build in hardcore league, I was much more careful. Phase Acro and life nodes were first picks, LMP in place of GMP, no rushing. Spell block is very good idea too.

"
how mandatory is grace can i swap it for haste?

Haste is good. Grace is OP :) I'd say, it's mandatory for comfortable play and steady progression without deaths. I tried to create a balanced build, not max dps. And provided already outstanding offence achieving balance requires getting as much defence as possible.

"
Chundadragon wrote:
This build is max block so you can live without Grace if you want to have more deepz, Grace just allows you to play more facetanky and aggressively.

Actually, yes. Surprisingly enough, Grace can allow faster clear speed than Haste. But it depends.

"
and to finalize this build i think a 6l carcass or a 6l voll and tamning ring should do it

It's a shame that for this build physical Doryani is just a random trires belt with 3 useless unique mods. You'd better look for an upgrade there too.
I'm progressing in Invasion with future Vaal Pact + Iron Reflexes variant, right now 50 lvl.
Yesterday's evening lost my friend in merciless Flooded Depths, when we met this:

"
"Kamaq, Soilmaker"
A unique version of the devourers normally found in the Western Forest zone. It does a lot of spike damage when it bursts out of the ground. It's recommended that you have Cast when Damage Taken linked with Immortal Call.

He did crazy damage for obth of us, not one kill, but my friend hadn't enough experience to survive this.
Rest in Peace, Nordwolf...

2SunnyRay: Regarding the important fact, that I'm trying to build Invasion character with Iron Reflexes, what you think about these 2 armours, as an alternative to Carcass Jack (I mean it's less damage, but better survivability, right?):

1) Queen of the Forest - will I have permanent -25% movement speed because evasion goes to armor? If yes, then it's not good choice ofc...
2) Lightning Coil - and change Purity of Elements to Purity of Lightning (will require to get proepr jewelry to get max resists).

You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
I'm progressing in Invasion with future Vaal Pact + Iron Reflexes variant, right now 50 lvl.
Yesterday's evening lost my friend in merciless Flooded Depths, when we met this:

"
"Kamaq, Soilmaker"
A unique version of the devourers normally found in the Western Forest zone. It does a lot of spike damage when it bursts out of the ground. It's recommended that you have Cast when Damage Taken linked with Immortal Call.

He did crazy damage for obth of us, not one kill, but my friend hadn't enough experience to survive this.
Rest in Peace, Nordwolf...

2SunnyRay: Regarding the important fact, that I'm trying to build Invasion character with Iron Reflexes, what you think about these 2 armours, as an alternative to Carcass Jack (I mean it's less damage, but better survivability, right?):

1) Queen of the Forest - will I have permanent -25% movement speed because evasion goes to armor? If yes, then it's not good choice ofc...
2) Lightning Coil - and change Purity of Elements to Purity of Lightning (will require to get proepr jewelry to get max resists).

Queen, obviously you have the -25% MS, it sucks. Coil is the best but remember - the main bonus of Coil is to not have to go armour but rely on stacked Light Res instead for phys mitigation - Coil + Grace,PoL + Acro is amazing defence. No IR required, in fact - I think IR is worse. If you can add EB/MoM/AA to that which I'm sure this build is capable of, you'd be near immortal. Imagine that - Max Block, Evasion, Acro, AA, MoM, Coil.... that's a HC player's wet dream.

And rip to Kamaq, I still know tons of high-end Invasion players who insta-log on seeing him pop out.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 18, 2014, 7:02:10 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you can add EB/MoM/AA to that which I'm sure this build is capable of, you'd be near immortal. Imagine that - Max Block, Evasion, Acro, AA, MoM, Coil.... that's a HC player's wet dream.

Interesting :).

Lightning Coil.
Atziri's Acuity.
Rainbowstride with "4% Chance to Dodge Attacks".
Godly ES helm with life, 3 res and "5% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life".
Godly rings (life, mana, ES, 3 res or 2 + mana regen), may be with "6% of Damage taken Gained as Mana when Hit".
Stone of Lazhwar with same as rings or spell block corruption.

I wanna hack the game, that's the only way to try it :)
damn i m lost now what to do with my 50 lvl invasion char - IR + Vaal Pact or this Lightning Coil evasion version... I even dont have to respec points - right now have points which are same in both versions.

I can't afford myself Lightning Coil, and other items are rather expensive...

Have only 2 Stone of Lazhwar - 1 corrupted with 7% ias and other with 3% dmg goes to mana.
lol)))

IR + VP version seems to be not optimal due to loss of evasion from dexterity, and I haven't other 6l except of Tabula Rasa to add LL gem... And will 40% of LL be enough? noone knows...
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Jun 18, 2014, 11:18:40 AM
"
SunnyRay wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you can add EB/MoM/AA to that which I'm sure this build is capable of, you'd be near immortal. Imagine that - Max Block, Evasion, Acro, AA, MoM, Coil.... that's a HC player's wet dream.

Interesting :).

How about such variant, same 114 points, a bit lose of life but we get regen and 30% stun avoidance:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAAYEfgW1DkgRlhXwFfYWvxjbI_YkPCT9JpUwcTB8NJM2ezpCOlhJO0lRSn1LeE4qUUdVS1b6WkhabVuvXfJe-mHiYnlirGNwZ6Bte25pcFJwVnDVdPF_K4IehTKHGYd2h9uIQow2jX2Nv4_6kBuT_JoTnaOdqqdcqn-quK7PtDi0o7VItkG-p8BRwcXEosS4xqLQ7tQj1QDVT9X41orWndsL29TdDd2o3efed-OE5RnnVOd06xTrjuwY7g7v4-_w8h3z6vej-_X8q_zFGtv5Y9N-73p9df66u-M2PQzypcu95j7P

Dont know what for are frenzy charges here, but damn, we can get them instead of +10 dex nodes, so attractive! :D Can be used with boots, which gain life regen for frenzy chagres?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info