[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
kompaniet wrote:
Thanks. I think i stick with rainbowstrides + stone of lashwar.

My softcore scion is now lvl 72. So far 5 deaths.

Death log:

Spoiler
Deaths before lvl 70:

1. Corrupted area boss in cruel. (Rima, Deep Temptress: Throws multiple Freezing Pulse and Ice Nova traps, Ice Storm, Slows Enemies) Freeze lock with fp until i died.
2. Elemental reflect rare in cruel. Exploded too many and killed myself.
3. Elemental reflect rare in merciless. Exploded too many and killed myself.
4. Lightning thorns reflect in ebony barracks in merciless. Shooting offscreen while backing off led to this death.

Deaths after lvl 70

5. Corrupted blood golem in grotto map. Died to corrupting blood. Didn't have time to react. 2690 life at lvl 72.

First time i died to corrupting blood. Life was just sipping away at a too fast rate.
Is there any good counter?

The bleed flask.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
That's unreliable at best.

Does immortal call trigger by corrupting blood if linked to cwdt?
"
kompaniet wrote:
That's unreliable at best.

Does immortal call trigger by corrupting blood if linked to cwdt?

Nope, and what do you mean unreliable? You get stacks and you press bleed flask - they are gone. No chances at all we're talking about here :P
Well you always get tagged with bleeding right after you remove it with the huge number of crit procs in this build.

If you don't call that unreliable we just have to agree to disagree.

A gem i think is worth a honorable mention and also underrated is addiotional accuracy.
20 quality is an additional 40% crit chance. 20 levels are 1034 accuracy.

I'm on 85% hit chance without aa. With aa i have 92% hit chance.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Well you always get tagged with bleeding right after you remove it with the huge number of crit procs in this build.

If you don't call that unreliable we just have to agree to disagree.

A gem i think is worth a honorable mention and also underrated is addiotional accuracy.
20 quality is an additional 40% crit chance. 20 levels are 1034 accuracy.

I'm on 85% hit chance without aa. With aa i have 92% hit chance.

Yah, just carry 2 flasks, you can press them both of them four times in total, should be enough for any rare? My guildie back in Nemesis used to refuse to leave town without at least four Staunchings :DD
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 19, 2014, 1:42:30 PM
"
SunnyRay wrote:

I like my version more since I'm yet to find any use for frenzy charges. They are tempting though. And we can easily take the last charge. And my ranger has bandit frenzy charge, what a coincidence.

Well we just met and this is crazy, but here is my Darkray Vectors , so call me maybe?

Of course first that we would compare it with - Atziri's Steps or crazy yellow boots with life, res, mov speed.

So in both cases we loosing life and 20-30% base movement speed. And in case of Atziri we loosing 14-16% chance to dodge spells, in case of yellow boots - resists.

Advantages of Darkray Vectors:
+20-40% light res
+30-40% mov speed while we have frenzy charges
+12-14% chance to dodge attacks while we have frenzy charges
+30-40% attack speed while we have frenzy charges (it's not directly from boots, just from charges, however boots give plus one charge)

boots price - only ~1 chaos
frenzy charges right on our way, we dont need to spend points to get them (just to change +10 dex nodes to +1 frenzy charge nodes)

The main problem i see here is that we need to use frenzy to gain charges and charges last only half time.

So of course Atziri or crazy yellow boots will be better and more consistent. But their price...

"
SunnyRay wrote:

I hope you misspelled that. Right colors are GGGBB.

damn) but whatever, that armor was cheap (2 chaoses maybe), will buy Evasion or ev/es another one to easier craft of GGGBB sockets.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Jun 20, 2014, 2:51:09 AM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
The main problem i see here is that we need to use frenzy to gain charges and charges last only half time.

Melee attack every 6 seconds? That kinda defeats the point of being ranged and using ST :)
Frenzy as a main attack? 8+ charges, 128+ IAS.
Don't take Ballistics, and the tree is good for melee.
Frenzy - Multistrike - CoC - GMP - Fireball - Arctic Breath. Shotgun'em all!
Or no Fireball - Arctic Breath at all. EK, Arc?
Any successful melee Frenzy CoC builds out there?
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jun 20, 2014, 11:21:22 AM
hi everyone, just leveled a char to his 66 with this build and i have to say that it rocks.

but why don't you recommend arc as a 6th link because it will give you damage from the spell and shock stacks (up to 90% more damage)

oh and please excuse my bad language ability
"
Sherlock11 wrote:
but why don't you recommend arc as a 6th link because it will give you damage from the spell and shock stacks (up to 90% more damage)

Because I've never tried it with this build.
The main downside - no synergy with GMP.
I don't know how well it shocks in this build.
Some people were using it, you may use it too.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Jun 20, 2014, 7:07:52 PM
I'd love for people to check out my math, since it's really my first time theorycrafting. This is in response to the guy asking about additional accuracy.

These are all based on my stats...

Chance to Crit:
-53.6% with no power charges or other benefits
-63.8% with 3 power charges(other people probably use a 4th...I bet this will skew a lot)
-56.32% with the 40% crit chance from 20%Q on Additional Accuracy

With 85% Chance to Hit...
-38.7% Chance to land a crit WITHOUT power charges ( .536 * .85 * .85 )
-46.1% Chance to land a crit WITH power charges ( .638 * .85 * .85 ) <- CURRENT SET UP

With 90% Chance to Hit(Which I'm 99% sure you get from Additional Accuracy lvl 20)
-45.6% chance to land a crit WITHOUT power charges, WITH the 40% extra crit from 20%Q.
( .5632 * .9 * .9 )

Conclusion?
- 46.1% C2LC with Power Charges,
45.6% C2LC with Additional Accuracy

- Same mana cost. Both have 140% multipliers.
- DPS from non-crits will be higher, doubt that has any effect, though.

Would love opinions from people with more experience.

Maybe if your base crit is somewhere closer to 57%, Additional Accuracy would be better. I have no idea what it'd be with power charges with diminishing returns, etc, so I won't try to do the math.

EDIT: Assuming no diminishing returns(way too complicated for me), at 57% base crit chance it'd still be

48.6% chance to crit with charges
48.4% chance to crit with AA
Last edited by Iplaywithsinged on Jun 20, 2014, 8:27:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info