[2.2] Arly's Lightning Arrow - Elemental Pathfinder

It would probably be the second. One thing is that I generally just like being able to change up play style a lot. I'm getting tired of spending 4ex on regrets every week though haha. I have my RF alt, but I tried to sit down and level a shadow to be my alt that does whatever my ranger isn't doing (in this case he would be my bow character), but I just hate leveling low level (same reason I wanted to throw up by the time I leveled my 4th character in D3... running 9 acts per character gets old). Having RT on spec throw would probably make for problems without at least using a few regrets, as shocking seems like it's a good thing on your build, right? I guess the main huge bonus is that all the gear is the same spare the weapons and offhand.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
I just wanted to share a Scion build I made using 90 points, following the level 74 template.

Post is fixed at the expense of fancy formatting.

Pros of Scion Build
72% more Life Regen a Min
40% more Mana Regen
20% more Physical Damage
4% more Movement Speed

Cons of Scion Build
Cost 1 more Point
Removal of 2 Stun Recovery Nodes - lost of 30% Stun Avoidance
Removal of the Elemental Adaptation Notable

Removed and Replaced with Like
Removal of the Heart of the Oak Notable - No Affect
Removal of the Finesse Notable - No Affect

Base Attribute Points of Scion Build - Str/Intl/Dex - 140/180/190

Base Attribute Points of Template Build - Str/Intl/Dex - 184/184/192
Last edited by anicholaf on Jul 28, 2014, 1:55:25 AM
so i've been trying this build out and had a lot of fun with this build, but feel like i've hit kind of a wall at level 85 and don't know where to go from here.

my gear:

Spoiler

3650HP, 8.2k eva, 42% chance to evade, 30% chance to dodge, 79/95/83 with purity of elements

with 3650 HP, i feel really squishy and generally run anger/wrath/grace/purity/vitality, and my dps is around 4.1k LA/20k frenzy.

i want to get some higher resist items so i can swap grace for haste (dps jumps to around 4.7k LA, 21.8k frenzy), but i don't know where i should start with that. also want toget a better bow to increase dps, and then transition into either a 6L chest or koams for more flat health.

also would also like to hear anyone's thoughts on the boots, i thought the tri res + life + frenzy were a pretty good fit over the blood dance, even if i lose some utility/mobility. thanks so much :)

my tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEfgW1BfkMfQzyDkgPqxB_EZYVUBXwFy8ZhRmKGdcabBqPHNwdqiQ8JKoksCepKPoqWy2DL28wfDY9Nuk6WDyOPs9GcUlRTZJRR1XGVdZXyVptW_Rh4mKsZOdtbHC7fXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRhxmIa419jb-PRpMnlwadqp2uoSKiQKR4pcunCKdcqn-quK_rtAy1SLiTu-O95sHVxKLGns3qz2XQ0NN-1CPWitad1tHZE9744YjjauOE53Tquuvu8930-Pba-WP60vsJ_ro=

i'm going for the ele nodes near shadow right now. i took the 3 accuracy nodes (not sure if that's optimal), and was wondering where to go after that. i was thinking about the life nodes next to haste, and i'm not sure if i can/want to transition into more of a crit build after.

so i feel like i'm lacking in both tankiness and dps somehow, even if my numbers seem decent-okay compared to everyone else who's posted in this forum. slowly working my way up to a better bow and chest, but any help in the meantime would be appreciated.

Last edited by lanbojini on Jul 28, 2014, 10:05:34 PM
What about Atrizi ?
---
Not to be a dick but you can get higher dps than 19k, but good build:)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Doing well with this build level 74 with cheap gear but it seem i can farm pretty easily. Power crit monster seem to be an issue tought they sometime one shot me.
---
Will you update it for 1.2 ? :)
---
seems like there are less *reduce mana reserved* , wont be able to achieve 5 auras anymore?
IGN:RangerRazor
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710
"
Kelemn wrote:
What about Atrizi ?

On the previous page Arly stated that this build is for clearing high level maps. There are other better builds for farming Atrizi.

I'm level 87 and followed this build closely. I've never played the Atrizi content. So, right after advancing to 87 I decided to try Atrizi. That way I couldn't lose the 7.5% experience penalty, in case I died. Good thing for that. I got wiped out six times without killing her. I'm a putz so your mileage may be better but I'm going to sell the five sacrificed sets that I have saved up and return to mapping fun. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
thanks for the reply

what do you think of the new frenzy nerf ?

I think puncture or barrage would be better single target skill now in 1.2...
---

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info