SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

"
stonespeak wrote:
Cheers GGG!
For continuing to stand as one the last RPG genre developers to keep the game from going EZ-MODE just to attract new players.
I'm sure people will complain and some will quit, and I'm sure some new players will be turned away by this... nonetheless, thank you for what seems like a last stand in RPGs against EZ-MODing.

Thank You & Good Luck!
PoE has been a lot of challenge and fun for me. I just used up all my portals to my first Map (the name escapes me, but the dungeon had cold spots all over it to slow you down). It was fun while it lasted but FloraSteel is pretty weak on Life and Mana and Regenerations.

However, I disagree. GGG has done a great job but, especially since it has been Online only with a variety of Leagues, they could easily (all you need is time and whatever revenue generation you need) program in _anything_ from a super easy Solo Story/Adventure to the most Difficult of Difficult Hack & Slash MMO PvPs.

I have sure had my ups and downs with PoE as Solo Drops 'softcore' only. I look forward to continuing as far as I can go. I suspect getting past my current lvl 67 brick wall will require very long farming episodes at lower monster level maps. In this first Map with its six free portals (darn--forgot to try to set a seventh to see if it would 'stick'--oh well) my lvl 67 XP dropped back to 0%--it has been close to 40% several times now moving through Merciless.

Looking forward to my new passive build in a few hours where I can hopefully undo mistakes taken and improve my char but I don't ever see playing _any_ PvP or Trading or doing any successful gear/gem constructions. And at this point if I do anything with a Group it will be a first time for me in PoE--something I'm sure experienced ARPG gamers just LOVE to see in their midst.

See you somewhere along the line in SotV.
~<Ratsneve>~~<Looking for Simple Solo Solutions>~
"
Ratsneve wrote:

See you somewhere along the line in SotV.

likewise : )
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 5, 2014, 2:31:19 PM
1h15 till patch!! stop the fighting and bickering and enjoy the new content, im leaving now to get ready for this XD
when server will be up again?
"
albanarosie wrote:
when server will be up again?
Iirc it will all be done and finished by the end of the countdown clock! This may be interesting at one point because it sounded like the countdown clock will be down itself for what--15 minutes.
~<Ratsneve>~~<Looking for Simple Solo Solutions>~
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Wow,great job GGG reddit has all the inside info already and nothing on the official site,FUCK.

What is the point of having a OFFICIAL website when all you dev use is REDDIT! Put the tiniest tidbits here and then reddit gets everything else, already see that the streamers have downloaded the new skill tree via reddit links,WTF! Great security GGG. An hour before release on your official site more like new skill tree days before release...if you use reddit, the non official site.

CHRIS: Why don't you set up a business deal with reddit already? Reddit can reformat this shit hole of a website to the current century and end this bullshit need to look at 2 websites instead of the OFFICIAL WEBSITE which seems to have crap all.

But of course this is expected considering time and again GGG has made no attempt to corral and better control their game from RMT and others of such ilk.

cheers

what a bunch of great advice. what else does ggg or the rest of the world need to do to please you? after all, that's why the rest of us are here.
hype..haven't been hooked like this to a game since d2 :)
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
Last edited by cuss on Mar 5, 2014, 3:00:43 PM
LOL man, we are gonna break that skilldrasil tool...
last

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info