SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

"
grijnskat wrote:
"
NiNcsszaM wrote:
And yeah BMs were easy mode. and my main character is a BM Summoner, yes.

You're strange. You say fun is when games are difficult, you say BM is OP, you say your main character is a BM summoner. Find the logical error. o_O

Well I'm not saying I have played the summoner like that since the beginning. I was using the fire ribbons until just recently, then I switched to BMs and the game seems like a cakewalk.
Still my other characters are smaller levels so that's why I consider my summoner my main.

Logical?
Keep up the good work!

while(true)
{
ImpressUs();
}
"
NijAAlba wrote:
I love you guys ;)

Edit: Never knew what is was to be first. Now I know: Awesome!

people nowadays. .. wtf

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Cheers GGG!

For continuing to stand as one the last RPG genre developers to keep the game from going EZ-MODE just to attract new players.
I'm sure people will complain and some will quit, and I'm sure some new players will be turned away by this... nonetheless, thank you for what seems like a last stand in RPGs against EZ-MODing.

Thank You & Good Luck!
SSF since ~OB
C´MON! Can't... wait... any... longer...
"
grijnskat wrote:
"
Finkenstein wrote:
[...]the streamers have downloaded the new skill tree via reddit links,WTF! Great security GGG.

Well, there is nothing about security. Chris himself sent the skill tree data to the developer of the Skill Tree Planer and authorised him to share it with the community. And I'm really sure that there are links to the new data in this forum too.

Page 5 of this very thread to be exact.
"
stonespeak wrote:
Cheers GGG!

For continuing to stand as one the last RPG genre developers to keep the game from going EZ-MODE just to attract new players.
I'm sure people will complain and some will quit, and I'm sure some new players will be turned away by this... nonetheless, thank you for what seems like a last stand in RPGs against EZ-MODing.

Thank You & Good Luck!

Stop kidding your self.. The game is easy, the changes they make just turn the game into a boring frustrating trade simulator.
What do people means with "new life leech"?? can someone explain that please c:
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Wow,great job GGG reddit has all the inside info already and nothing on the official site,FUCK.

What is the point of having a OFFICIAL website when all you dev use is REDDIT! Put the tiniest tidbits here and then reddit gets everything else, already see that the streamers have downloaded the new skill tree via reddit links,WTF! Great security GGG. An hour before release on your official site more like new skill tree days before release...if you use reddit, the non official site.

CHRIS: Why don't you set up a business deal with reddit already? Reddit can reformat this shit hole of a website to the current century and end this bullshit need to look at 2 websites instead of the OFFICIAL WEBSITE which seems to have crap all.

But of course this is expected considering time and again GGG has made no attempt to corral and better control their game from RMT and others of such ilk.

cheers

GGG constantly is battling RMT, what they've said time and time again is that if they reveal the methods they use, then the botters/RMTers will know what to look for, so they don't publicly discuss it. You've apparently never played some of the games where RMT is constantly advertised 24/7 in every single chat and mailbox, and any other communication system. GGG is the only game dev I've ever seen get rid of 98-99% of all chat spam. Go log into any other mmo/arpg and check it out sometime.

The skill tree that was posted on reddit isn't the final skill tree, says it right on it that there are still changes, and not to make plans based on it. It was also a user who posted it there, not GGG. You can't blame them because people prefer a site where all they see is the most important stuff. The things that are posted on this site from GGG are put there, by other users most of the time, and GGG may comment on them, but 90% of it is just useless comments, or questions that have been answered elsewhere. If for some reason you don't know about this site, bookmark it and you can easily count that GGG posts 4x more on this site than Reddit every single week: http://www.gggtracker.com/ This is a site that lists every single GGG post, and links you right to it. Enjoy, and next time I implore you to do some research before you post.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Peenk wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
Cheers GGG!

Thank You & Good Luck!

Stop kidding your self.. The game is easy, the changes they make just turn the game into a boring frustrating trade simulator.

Naa mate it is you that is kidding yourself if that is as far as you can think...

P.S: EZ-MODE vs. easy game are not the same regardless of people using the 2 interchangeably to show how pro they think they are at gameplay.
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 5, 2014, 2:27:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info